Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Herf meet at Cigar King in Skokie

This is a discussion on Herf meet at Cigar King in Skokie within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey guys, at this point I am posting more or less to get a head count of who would be ...

Full grown Puffer Fish bigLuke5595's Avatar

Herf meet at Cigar King in Skokie

Hey guys, at this point I am posting more or less to get a head count of who would be interested, but I am hoping to arrange a herf at one of my favorite B&M's of all time, Cigar King in Skokie, for all you upper Illinois folks to come down and have a good time. Most likely be towards the end of July/ early August. Anybody who would be interested is welcome, just let me know! I'm only going to contact the guys at CK if I get a decent turn out, say 4 heads. Cheers and smoke long!

Luke B
    "Most men today cannot conceive of a freedom that does not involve somebody's slavery." W.E.B. Du Bois

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

Re: Herf meet at Cigar King in Skokie

I'm in. We go there every Sunday usually

I'm in, sounds like a good time!
    A little help is better than a lot of pity -Celtic Proverb
    Tweet me @mad_bricky FB http://www.facebook.com/mad.bricky

I'm newer to this site, but I'm definitely in! I've been to Cigar King a few times, always had a great experience!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

If you haven't been, you should go to Casa de Montecristo in Countryside.... Bring your wallet and ask to go into the aging room.
    "If you don't know, now you know,......." -Biggie Smalls

Full grown Puffer Fish bigLuke5595's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jp1979 View Post
    If you haven't been, you should go to Casa de Montecristo in Countryside.... Bring your wallet and ask to go into the aging room.
    Oh no lol sounds like I should bring my life savings, not my wallet! xD
    "Most men today cannot conceive of a freedom that does not involve somebody's slavery." W.E.B. Du Bois