Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oakdale------Smokedale Tobacco

This is a discussion on Oakdale------Smokedale Tobacco within the Minnesota forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Just moved to larger location. BIG well stocked humidor, 2 smoking lounges, card room, large accessories area, Hookah lounge, all ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Oakdale------Smokedale Tobacco

Just moved to larger location. BIG well stocked humidor, 2 smoking lounges, card room, large accessories area, Hookah lounge, all new.
    Where: Bergen Plaza 7141 10th Street North, Oakdale. 651-738-1463
    Open 7 days a week 8am-12pm

Re: Oakdale------Smokedale Tobacco

Ill have to check this out.

Re: Oakdale------Smokedale Tobacco

Quote Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
    Just moved to larger location. BIG well stocked humidor, 2 smoking lounges, card room, large accessories area, Hookah lounge, all new.
    Where: Bergen Plaza 7141 10th Street North, Oakdale. 651-738-1463
    Open 7 days a week 8am-12pm
    So I just ventured out to Oakdale to check this place out and I gotta say I was pretty disappointed. This place is basically one massive head shop. No lounges, the proprietor told me they had to do away with them due to the anti smoking laws in MN. The humidor is indeed massive, perhaps too big. Especially for the one humidification system that feed the entire room. I was in there for 10 minutes and it did not puff out any moisture once. The place was dry, so dry. After I left I had dry mouth from how dry it was. Really a shame too because there were soooo many premium cigars in there.

Would not recommend.

Stick to Stogies on Grand if youre from St Paul.