Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Minneapolis- Fuegos Social Club

This is a discussion on Minneapolis- Fuegos Social Club within the Minnesota forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Fuegos Social Club Fuegos is the entrepreneurial answer to a dream: to have a private space where people can come ...

Minneapolis- Fuegos Social Club

Fuegos Social Club

Fuegos is the entrepreneurial answer to a dream: to have a private space where people can come and enjoy a book in an arm chair; where they can watch the game with friends; where they can end a long day at the office while traffic dies down; and where they can store fine cigars.

The vision is primed and almost real; the concept and location have been selected - we just need the people.

If you like this vision and are interested in being a part of this from the beginning, we want to reward you with extra perks. If you sign up as a charter member, you will be given a choice of thank you gift and guaranteed space in the Humidor.
    I was surfing around and came across this place. Sounds like a nice place.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Lorglath's Avatar

Re: Minneapolis- Fuegos Social Club

It is quite nice, if you are ever interested in learning more about it, feel free to PM me, I will try to log on more often to check for PMs.
    China Hutch Humidor Conversion - Thread - Vid 1 - Demonstration

Full grown Puffer Fish

A buddy of mine just told me about this last week. He said it was "terribly expensive", but I forgot to check it out. I will admit that, although it sounds awesome, I spend so much on my hobbies already, that paying for a place to smoke is likely straight out for me. Of course, I can say that because I have a place to smoke for free. I'd mos def check it out though, and I'm glad they exist!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

At the MINIMUM membership of $1,150 per year........... Just to have have your friends pay to have a place to smoke cigars and charge you to accept UPS packages?

There's got to be something I'm missing here.......... if not, it appears to be more of a status symbol club than anything else.

Edit......

I just saw the rules. Yeah, it's a high society club. Certianly not for the likes of me.

Seems perfect for corporate accounts to entertain clients though.....

http://www.fuegossocialclub.com/FUEGOS/rules.html
    Last edited by Stradawhovious; 12-19-2012 at 01:19 PM.

It is expensive but that keeps the riff raff out. They wanted a classy joint to beat the Minnesota cold. Its a nice space and a great place to kick back after a long day and watch a game or just converse with friends. It has a nice quiet mellow vibe and ss probably my favorite place to smoke in the Twin Cities.