Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

This is a discussion on Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop" within the Mississippi forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Opening today (3/15/10) in Biloxi, MS "The Cigar Shop" is on Pass Road. Take 90 to the Edgewater Mall, take ...

  
  1. #1

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Opening today (3/15/10) in Biloxi, MS
    "The Cigar Shop" is on Pass Road. Take 90 to the Edgewater Mall, take a right on Eisenhower follow to Pass Rd. Take a right on Pass then its on the right at the next red light. Its a two story building that used to be a jewelry store (shaped like a castle).

    A fellow BOTL of mine went by there last week just to take a peek in the window and the owner came out and asked "if he smoked cigars", he said yes and the owner stopped his work and gave him a tour of the whole place! Great CS there~

    I was told there is a 120" TV with a 50" on both sides of it, leather couches, tables etc in the lounge area; a full bar in progress (byob i think for now); a vast selection of cigars from "every days" to "super high-ends" and everything in between.

    There is another B&M no less than 3/4 of a mile away and I think im going to visit the new one from now on. The way my buddy talked of the place and how helpful and curtious the owner/future staff was will bring me there. I don't mind spending a little more for a cigar if I got a cumfy place to sit, TV, and fellow BOTLs to conversate with. The owner says he knows of the "issues" of the other B&M and doesn't want that to happen at his shop (rude staff who think you are there to steal, that wouldn't know a Punch from a RyJ).
    We got about 8 or so of us heading over that way Thursday evening, hopefully I can snap a few pics and post them up for ya'll.

  2. #2

    Young Fish flightmedic10's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    new to the site but wanted to post here. went by the cigar shop today and i was really impressed with the CS and the selection of cigars. I didnt get a chance to check out the BOTL room though, i will be going back as soon as i can and chill however.

  3. #3

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Billy, and Craig are great guys!

    The BOTL Room is gonna cost ya about $1200 - $2000 a year. (includes about $100/month of smokes, personal lockers, 24hr access etc...) Lee, is one of the guys over it and he just got all the furniture and what-nots for it last week. Talk with Billy or Craig and if they aren't busy or they can, they will most likely show you it.

    Come over on friday nights, they have customer appreciation night with food, drinks, beer (all free!) from 5-7. It usually lasts till 8 though. If someone comes in 5-10 mins prior to closing, and wants to buy a cigar and smoke, they will stay open later. Great CS.

    This thursday is thier "Grand Opening celebration" same stuff as usually on fridays with music and maybe raffles.... 4-7pm

    Me and a few guys usually make it for the friday deals. Maybe we'll see ya there.

  4. #4

    Young Fish flightmedic10's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Billy, and Craig are great guys!

    The BOTL Room is gonna cost ya about $1200 - $2000 a year. (includes about $100/month of smokes, personal lockers, 24hr access etc...) Lee, is one of the guys over it and he just got all the furniture and what-nots for it last week. Talk with Billy or Craig and if they aren't busy or they can, they will most likely show you it.

    Come over on friday nights, they have customer appreciation night with food, drinks, beer (all free!) from 5-7. It usually lasts till 8 though. If someone comes in 5-10 mins prior to closing, and wants to buy a cigar and smoke, they will stay open later. Great CS.

    This thursday is thier "Grand Opening celebration" same stuff as usually on fridays with music and maybe raffles.... 4-7pm

    Me and a few guys usually make it for the friday deals. Maybe we'll see ya there.
    man , i actually just found that out about their price about 3 hours ago lol . im debating on sucking it up and paying it bc its a pretty good deal with the cigars and all a month , but im only gonna do it if i have some friends that can do it as well.

    and i would LOVE to go to the grand opening tomorrow but i have to work and i work from 5:30am-8:30pm on the days i work but i will get over there on one of the fridays and hopefully meet up with you and chill for a bit

  5. #5

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Quote Originally Posted by flightmedic10 View Post
    man , i actually just found that out about their price about 3 hours ago lol . im debating on sucking it up and paying it bc its a pretty good deal with the cigars and all a month , but im only gonna do it if i have some friends that can do it as well.

    and i would LOVE to go to the grand opening tomorrow but i have to work and i work from 5:30am-8:30pm on the days i work but i will get over there on one of the fridays and hopefully meet up with you and chill for a bit
    Yeh, I won't make it to the grand opening either. I am smoking ribs for my parents but will be there friday.

  6. #6

    Young Fish flightmedic10's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Yeh, I won't make it to the grand opening either. I am smoking ribs for my parents but will be there friday.
    i might head that way in the afternoon sometime , but im leaving to go out of town for the weekend late tomorrow evening

  7. #7

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    The BOTL Room is very nice! Craig let me in there to look around and enjoy the rest of my Alec Bradley Family Blend. There is about 20+ chairs/couches, numerouse ashtrays, card table, 3 TVs. Pretty nice set-up.

  8. #8

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Me and a friend of mine (Ben) are have a all day "veg-out" at the 'Shop wednesday the 23rd from 10am-7pm.
    Ben just graduated college and my birthday is this friday, so we are celebrating by seeing if we can clog up the smoke-eaters!!
    An all day smoke-a-thon. We will have food delivered to us and bringing in our drinks. It should be fun experience. I have never had a "tab" at a B&M but it should make for an interesting day~

  9. #9

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Sounds like a nice place...

    BTW... Congrats on the 2,000th post Shawn!!!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

  10. #10

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Quote Originally Posted by fuente~fuente View Post
    Sounds like a nice place...

    BTW... Congrats on the 2,000th post Shawn!!!
    Thanks Jason!!!
    2000....... wow, i thought it'd take forever to make 100, let alone 2000~~

    Here a few pics a friend took shortly there after their opening. There are about twice as many cigars and chairs now. Its comming along very nicely!!









  11. #11

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Wow... Definitely looks like a nice place. I'll have to hit it up if I ever make it back down to the Mississippi coast.

    You guys getting any ill effects from the spill yet? I heard from some people who live on Dauphin Island that you can't even breath outside some days, & that some people are getting sick from the smell. Me & the wifey aren't even taking a trip down to her family's condo in Orange Beach this year because of it. Sucks...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

  12. #12

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    The MS gulf coast is actually doing pretty good! The current brought the oil to Alabama and east. Our beaches aren't as blue as Orange Beach and Florida's (we are too close to the MS river silt). But we have no oil! The sands are white and the coast is building back up slowly since Katrina. But all and all we have lucked out on oil. Im glad too.

  13. #13

    Young Puffer Fish USM_Eagle's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    I love the shop and am usually there every Friday and Saturday. Paul, Craig and Rodger are great.

    Hard to beat their customer appreciation night.

  14. #14

    Newbie in the ocean The Cigar Shop's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Mike and Shawn,

    Thanks so much for the great comments and reviews. We always look forward to seeing you guys in the shop. Shawn I am sorry I didnt get to visit with you at the IPCPR show. I was there only for two days so was pressed for time.

    Paul

  15. #15

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Biloxi - "The Cigar Shop"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cigar Shop View Post
    Mike and Shawn,

    Thanks so much for the great comments and reviews. We always look forward to seeing you guys in the shop. Shawn I am sorry I didnt get to visit with you at the IPCPR show. I was there only for two days so was pressed for time.

    Paul
    I totally understand Paul!
    Thats one thing we didn't want to do was interupt anyones business (from you and Craig to Rocky Patel). I can't wait to see what all you got new for us to try.
    Thanks for having a great store & staff!

    Shawn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •