Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The Humidor Cigar and Smoke Shop-Brandon

This is a discussion on The Humidor Cigar and Smoke Shop-Brandon within the Mississippi forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Habana in Jackson has now shut down- The Humidor Cigar Shop has a club adjoining it, they are located in ...

Young Fish

The Humidor Cigar and Smoke Shop-Brandon

Habana in Jackson has now shut down- The Humidor Cigar Shop has a club adjoining it, they are located in Brandon on HWY 80 at exit 54, next to Sonny's BBQ. Great place and well stocked shop!!

Young Fish

Re: The Humidor Cigar and Smoke Shop-Brandon

Humidor has now reopened the old Habana Shop as Havanna Cigar Shop in half of the old Habana club in same strip mall, north Frontage Rd. next to Olga's Restaurant, Frontage Rd North I-55 North, Jackson!

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by drbill View Post
    Habana in Jackson has now shut down- The Humidor Cigar Shop has a club adjoining it, they are located in Brandon on HWY 80 at exit 54, next to Sonny's BBQ. Great place and well stocked shop!!
    HEY DRBILL, Humidor Cigars, Tobacco & Brew has just opened up at 775 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland,Ms. 601-853-2323. This store is awesome,with a HUGE 10x30 walk-in Humidor with a variety of Premium cigars, Imported and domestic beer. The staff is very knowledgeable and very helpfull. Go by and see Billy,Julie, Kristy and tell them Big Daddy sent you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    HEY DRBILL, Humidor Cigars, Tobacco & Brew has just opened up at 775 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland,Ms. 601-853-2323. This store is awesome,with a HUGE 10x30 walk-in Humidor with a variety of Premium cigars, Imported and domestic beer. The staff is very knowledgeable and very helpfull. Go by and see Billy,Julie, Kristy and tell them Big Daddy sent you.

Billy Brantley by chance??

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Billy White

O, ok.

Sorry for the confusion!

I need to make it up that way. Haven't been in Jackson area in over a year. I'll be sure to stop by when I up that way this summer.

The guys and girls at the Brandon store have ALWAYS treated me well when I am in there. Even when I asked a stupid question, they are always helpful. I can't say enough about this place. I drive from Philadelphia, MS to the Brandon store just because of the service. Ya'll keep up the good work there.