Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Any lounges in NE Mississippi?

This is a discussion on Any lounges in NE Mississippi? within the Mississippi forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hi guys. I may be in the Tupelo, Saltillo, Booneville, Corinth area around Easter time and was wondering if there ...

MDS

Any lounges in NE Mississippi?

Hi guys. I may be in the Tupelo, Saltillo, Booneville, Corinth area around Easter time and was wondering if there were any good cigar places to go in this area. I'll keep doing some research but so far I haven't found any places. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Any lounges in NE Mississippi?

Nope, but you're welcome to herf with the couple of us in the area! There are a few restaurants/bars that have outdoor areas that are cigar friendly. Send me a note and we'll plan a mini-herf or something.

The nearest lounge is in Oxford but it's membership only (steep too). The nearest free lounge is near Memphis.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Any lounges in NE Mississippi?

Just in case anyone finds this old thread in search, Tupelo does have a lounge now: Spring Street Cigars. About half of its huge lounge is public, the other half is members-only.

Oxford also has a smaller lounge open to the public now (in addition to the members only lounge). There is a free lounge in Westpoint as well.