Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Hill Cigar Co.

This is a discussion on The Hill Cigar Co. within the Missouri forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; This place freaking rocks!! I have been there a few times, and it is always a great experience. For instance ...

No longer a community member.

The Hill Cigar Co.

This place freaking rocks!! I have been there a few times, and it is always a great experience. For instance today when I went in, I went into the walk-in the owner asked if I needed help, I said no thanks. When I came out bearing a few sticks I told him I also needed an ashtray, and he showed me the CAO 'O' ashtray, and bought that. He asked if I was in a hurry, and I told him I wasn't. He went into the walk-in and came out with a Bolivar box. Apparently there had been a Bolivar event there a few days ago, and they had a roller come in and roll some fresh cigars. He gave me one of those, another stick that just came in, and a J. Fuego corojo, all on the house!

Check them out if you're in St. Louis. You won't be disappointed!

Young Fish

Stopped in last weekend. Nice shop.

Maturing Puffer Fish mark in kc's Avatar

I visited there a couple weeks ago. Good people. And a bigger than I expected humidor. The regulars made me feel welcome.

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

Interesting, I had a very opposite experience there. I felt ******* from the instant I walked in, till the minute I walked out. The owner talked AROUND me while I was trying to check out.

Maybe I'm just a freak ) =

Went in there today. Always friendly and have decent stuff. Drooled over an LFD Perfecto sampler in their display humi by the register. They had some new stuff from the trade shows too.
    I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Re: The Hill Cigar Co.

Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread before... The Hill is my go to shop. They have close to 850 different sticks, from Padron and Opus, to CroMagnon, Illusione, and Avo. They have a nice seating area and lounge. It is BYOB though and lthere is no television. Despite that, the conversation typically makes up for that. I live like 10 minutes from here, so if anyone wants to meet up, just let me know.
    kozzman555 says: guys, i have a shopping cart with a dildo in it. i need an address

You know the thread is 4 years old right Erich?

And...? It's still in business and was just renovated.
    kozzman555 says: guys, i have a shopping cart with a dildo in it. i need an address

I'm offering an explanation why it might not have been visible to post in for a while

Ahhh... Well thank you!

Where is this place? Anywhere near Ft Leonard Wood, by chance?
    Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious.
    VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Nope, it's in South St. Louis, on the Hill.

Maturing Puffer Fish

I got my cigar "starter kit" from them a few months ago and have been a repeat customer every since. Awesome place!

Maturing Puffer Fish midnight warrior's Avatar

I'll be down in boles mo the weekend of November 10th. Hows the parking in the area? Is it easy to find? Hows the selection of assesories? Sorry for a whole list of question. I have severe anxiety so I have to plan my stops accordingly.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JCubed's Avatar

The parking is on the other side of Southwest, right across the street. I believe there's also limited parking behind the building, but it may take an alley/gangway to get there.

Great selection. Huge humidor. Awesome new lounge in the back. And they employees are super friendly and knowledgeable. Some sticks are a LITTLE overpriced, in my opinion, but I was also spoiled by Top hat Tobacco (used to be downtown Kirkwood) before they closed, and they were cheap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast