Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Omaha - Cigarros

This is a discussion on Omaha - Cigarros within the Nebraska forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Cigarro's 13110 Birch Dr. Suite 108 Omaha, NE 68164 Phone: 402.496-9595 http://www.cigarrosomaha.com/ Hours: 12 p.m. - 1 a.m. Mon - ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Omaha - Cigarros

Cigarro's
    13110 Birch Dr.
    Suite 108
    Omaha, NE 68164
    Phone:
    402.496-9595

http://www.cigarrosomaha.com/

Hours:
    12 p.m. - 1 a.m. Mon - Sat

A nicely stocked humidor. A well stocked bar. A very friendly staff.
    Last edited by croatan; 09-11-2007 at 09:45 PM.
    My mind is like an old trap, rusty and lible to spring shut without warning.

Re: Omaha - Cigarros

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    Cigarro's
    13110 Birch Dr.
    Suite 108
    Omaha, NE 68164
    Phone:
    402.496-9595

http://www.cigarrosomaha.com/

Hours:
    12 p.m. - 1 a.m. Mon - Sat

A nicely stocked humidor. A well stocked bar. A very friendly staff.
    Shark my wife and i went to Ciggaros on your recommendation. Thanks what a first class place. giant humidor, great service, super friendly staff. My wife said its her new favorite stop in Omaha. Thanks Pat
    www.youtube.com/user/crossroadscustoms

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Glad to help a BOTL.
    My mind is like an old trap, rusty and lible to spring shut without warning.

Nice place,

But with the new smoking ban, you can no longer smoke indoors there. I went there looking for a nice relaxing evening, only to be relegated to the sidewalk for my cigar. My luck was that it was 80 degrees and night.

Without an exemption in the law for them, I suspect they will not survive the oncoming winter. I do hope I am wrong.
    it seems as though this PUFF place is pretty much done for. There is much better sources of info out there than this washed up joint...

Thumbs down Re: Omaha - Cigarros

Yes Cigarros is nice, but its pricy. The girls are nice to look at but they know nothing about cigars. Plus as tandblov mention earlier you cant smoke inside. Go to Nickleby's instead. The prices are better, they have a good selection, and you can smoke inside. The only down side is there hours, the venue (compared to Cigarros), and no cute girls to wait on you. Oh yeah also no alcohol.

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

The ambience is great, no doubt about that. Yes, they are still up and running according to their snazzy website

Cigarros

lost their indoor smoking liscense i heard.

Sky

yes, but hopefully the exemption on the smoking ban will let them come back strong

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    yes, but hopefully the exemption on the smoking ban will let them come back strong
    Yea, the exemption would be great! No more smoking out in the cold...

Newbie in the ocean

I was in Omaha on business last weekend and stopped by after reading this thread. It is a very nice bar/lounge. The girls definitely weren't ugly. I smoked a Oliva serie V robusto and enjoyed the atmosphere of the place. Things are a little pricier there, but you get what you pay for. I highly recommend going there.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Nature's Avatar

Now closed...

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Nature View Post
    Now closed...
    And now reopened! Under new management and new name - Safari Cigars & Lounge. Having never been in Cigarros before (we just moved from Indiana), I'm not sure how it compares. However, the humidor was large with a great selection. The atmosphere was great, staff friendly, and the bar well stocked.

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

I need to check this place out

AUSTIN