Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Libations Too

This is a discussion on Libations Too within the Nebraska forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; 5310 S 56th St # 1 Lincoln, NE 68516 (402) 420-6494 I went to this place a few years ago ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

Libations Too

5310 S 56th St # 1
    Lincoln, NE 68516
    (402) 420-6494

I went to this place a few years ago and it was just amazing. The leather chairs, the humidor, the whole place just had class. I haven't been back there since the smoking ban was put in place. Anyone know how they are doing?
    Last edited by Blaylock; 01-31-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Additional info. added.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Libations Too

Do you have any information on this establishment?

Perhaps something in a similar format as this...

Format for Entries in these Forums:

I dont but I'll try to check it out next time I'm down in lincoln

Humidor is filled with a bunch of blah sticks. Outside area for smoking is small but it typically isnt busy. The staff there is nice and they make good drinks. HUGE selection of martinis. I live down the street and tend to make my way there when the weather is a little cooler out. Love it during football season because I can smoke outside and then go inside and watch on the big screen. Nice seating inside and a really nice atmosphere.

Just bring your own cigars and you'll be set!