Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lincoln cigar shops

This is a discussion on Lincoln cigar shops within the Nebraska forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; JAKES: Good selection, they have a cigar license so you can enjoy a smoke there. Decent prices. pretty good service. ...

Lincoln cigar shops

JAKES: Good selection, they have a cigar license so you can enjoy a smoke there. Decent prices. pretty good service.

TEDS TOBACCO: Huge selection(biggest of the three), not the best prices.

CLIFF'S SMOKE SHOP: Best service of the three, incredibly knowledgeable. Very reasonable prices. Very good selection.

Re: Lincoln cigar shops

With any luck the new arena and expanded Haymarket will bring another Cigar Shop/Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by SNKBITE View Post
    With any luck the new arena and expanded Haymarket will bring another Cigar Shop/Lounge.
    I didn't even think of that, but it would be really nice. Do you ever buy from any of the b&m around here?

I live pretty close to Ted's but work close to Jakes and Cliff's. I guess it depends on where I am when I decide to get some more sticks. I do most of my shopping at Ted's though since I have gotten a pretty good relationship with the staff.

Capital cigar by Westfield mall has high end selection and decent prices, too bad I stopped buying for a little bit.