Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Federal Cigars in NH

This is a discussion on Federal Cigars in NH within the New Hampshire forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Just took the drive up to their newest and largest location is Plaistow NH and I loved it! Lots of ...

Young Puffer Fish

Federal Cigars in NH

Just took the drive up to their newest and largest location is Plaistow NH and I loved it! Lots of pepin blended cigars only available through them, great selection, cool staff. Don't remember the guys name who helped me, but he answered my questions and offered a few suggestions without being too pushy or in your face (the cigar shop in my hometown has kind of a crappy staff, the dude's wife knows nothing, and another guy who works their will talk your ear off). He even threw in a free cigar I'd never heard of, a my father S (apparently it's normally only available at my father events).

They also have a cool lounge area with a bunch of seats and chairs, large flat screen tv, and a bunch of lockers for members.

Two thumbs up!

Name:  downsize(1).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  46.7 KB

Puffer Fish with some spikes 11GTCS's Avatar

Re: Federal Cigars in NH

Sweet! Sorry to resurrect the thread, but have you been to any of their other facilities? I didn't know how they compared (I frequent the Epping shop)