Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

East Brunswick - Don Francisco Cigars

This is a discussion on East Brunswick - Don Francisco Cigars within the New Jersey forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Don Francisco Cigars [SIZE=2] 295 B Route 18 (Colchester Plaza)[/SIZE] [SIZE=2] East Brunswick, NJ 08816 [/SIZE] [SIZE=2](732) 432-4099[/SIZE] Great B ...

East Brunswick - Don Francisco Cigars

Don Francisco Cigars
    [SIZE=2] 295 B Route 18 (Colchester Plaza)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] East Brunswick, NJ 08816 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2](732) 432-4099[/SIZE]

Great B & M. Don Francisco Cigars is a family-owned-and-operated cigar shop that offers a wide selection of quality, name-brand cigars, cigarettes, pipes, and accessories that'll make your smoking experience a pleasurable one. They have their own brand, Don Francisco, that are all hand-rolled and are top notch smokes in my opinion. They've got internet access as well as poker tables and TVs to enjoy. Stop in and check it out sometime...you won't regret it!

Re: East Brunswick - Don Francisco Cigars

I had a DF this past weekend and shared the other 3 I had at a herf. They were awesome and everyone raved about how good they were! Amazing smoke I'll have to recommend. Starts off mild to medium with great flavors and ends a solid medium with amazing changes throughout.
    Motto: We know whats best for you.... we know you won't listen.. thats why there is a tax--Da Klugs

Manufacturer/Retailer Don Francisco's Avatar

Thanks Guys! Come in and mention Puff.Com for a free DF.

Don Francsico Cigars
    295 B Route 18
    East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Newbie in the ocean

Was there for the first time the other night to have a cigar, great cigars from df, good atmosphere in back

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by kickingash View Post
    Was there for the first time the other night to have a cigar, great cigars from df, good atmosphere in back
    I actually work right by this place. Gone in a few times and was always greeted nicely. how are the house blends?