Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

NJ Lurkers Make Yourself Known

This is a discussion on NJ Lurkers Make Yourself Known within the New Jersey forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Bump hief:...

Puffer Fish with many spikes alnpd-cl's Avatar

Bump
    hief:
    "Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

Bump - Come on NJ people! Make yourself known so we can get something happening in this fine state!
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

I Know I'm From N.y. But, I Would Love To Do A Meet And Greet.how About J&r's In Whipany On 3/15.i Don't Get Many Weekends Off Its My Next Available Date.dozer And Jimmy Ray Are Also Off If Anyone Is Interested

Youse guys may wish to consider coming to our private club in Fairfield; just off 80/287. You can come as our guests. Just give me a heads up if you are coming and I'll make arrangements for you. We are open 24/7 so nobody's going to throw you out.

Roscoe
    The Metropolitan Society, LLC
    http://www.metrocigar.com
    "Crisis occurs when women and cattle get excited"...James Thurber

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
    Youse guys may wish to consider coming to our private club in Fairfield; just off 80/287. You can come as our guests. Just give me a heads up if you are coming and I'll make arrangements for you. We are open 24/7 so nobody's going to throw you out.

Roscoe
    The Metropolitan Society, LLC
    http://www.metrocigar.com
    sounds great i've seen your
    club on posts. would love to have a herf there.lets set a date of 3/15 and go from there

Newbie in the ocean

Cumberland County
    South Jersey !

Exit 26 Rt 55

Puffer Fish with many spikes alnpd-cl's Avatar

Sounds like a herf is getting set up for 3/15. Don't know what my new work schedule will bring but I am in if I am off!
    "Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

I'll pencil in 3/15 on my calendar and we'll see what happens!
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

I live in Whippany NJ. It's in Morris County which is the northen part of NJ. I am only a couple of minutes away from JR.

roscoe has extended an invite to his club and i believe we should accept.(thx for the invite)looks like a wonderful place. if 3/15 is good i'll bring several members from my b.o.t.l. group. i personally want to meet as many C.L. members as posible. i just went to florios in n.y.c. and met with 3 20yr who where great people. so i say to all C.L. in NJ get out and meet your fellow C.L. B.O.T.L. & S.O.T.L.

Just let me know guys and I'll make the arrangements. Give me a day or two lead time to set it up.

Roscoe
    "Crisis occurs when women and cattle get excited"...James Thurber

Newbie in the ocean

Anyone here going to Satin Jack's Cigar Room in Lafayette this April 18th? I plan on being there with a buddy.

DG

Young Fish

The Riverside Cigar Shoppe in Phillipsburg, NJ !!!

FINALLY!!! The Riverside Cigar Shoppe, LLC will be hosting it's Grand Opening on Friday May 23, 2008 from 5:00 PM until ??? Mark Weissenberger from Rocky Patel with be our very special guest. Please join us for our very first celebration herf.

Our address is:

145 South main Street
    Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

908 859 2384

.......Also, The Riverside Smoke Benefit Cigar Dinner is holding it's 5th Annual dinner (This dinner existed before the Shop was even thought of). All proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Jersey. The dinner details are as follows;

341 Pursell Street
    Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
    (www.flynnsonthehill.com)

Cost: $60.00 per person

Includes: Dinner, open bar (beer, wine & soda), 5 premium cigars and music and dancing. A raffle will be held and awesome prizes will be won!

Please join us at both of these events. {(@)))))}~~~

Young Fish

The Riverside Smoke will be held Friday April 25, 2008 from 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm

Young Fish

Hey Guys, did you ever make it to the Metro Club? If not, let me know and we will set a date. In the mean time, if you want to see pictures of our club, just go to www.metrocigar.com

Tazman

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast