Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Montes

This is a discussion on Montes within the New Mexico forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Montes is located in Albuquerque on San Mateo in between Candaleria and Montgomery on the east side of the street. ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Papichulo's Avatar

Montes

Montes is located in Albuquerque on San Mateo in between Candaleria and Montgomery on the east side of the street. Two story members lounge and the most extensive humidor in the state. This is my go to hangout.
    Chao!

Re: Montes

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    Montes is located in Albuquerque on San Mateo in between Candaleria and Montgomery on the east side of the street. Two story members lounge and the most extensive humidor in the state. This is my go to hangout.
    I totally agree. You can smoke anywhere in the store, including inside the giant sized humidor that has virtually every kind of hard to find cigar in stock. Also the members-only club attached to the store actually has three floors if you count the floor with the restrooms, the marble topped bar with stools for wi-fi, and the big humidified room with lockers for rent. They've also just opened a snazzy second store & club in Santa Fe ( with reciprocity for ABQ club members). Monte's Rocks!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

Sounds very cool.
    Used to live their 30 years ago as a kid, loved it.

Young Puffer Fish

Another +1 on Monte's. Excellent place with great cigars and a great selection of pipe smoking materials.

--Wag--