Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Haha nah, I'll admit I've never had the balls to join And yea that sounds cool, I'll be sure to ...

Out for Much Needed Smoke PipesandGOP's Avatar

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Haha nah, I'll admit I've never had the balls to join
    And yea that sounds cool, I'll be sure to get up with u guys some time soon
    oh and thanks for my first props squid, movin on up lol
    Last edited by PipesandGOP; 03-27-2008 at 03:49 AM.
    Oppressors begin to tyrannize only when they acheive the installation and blackmailing of their own government officials, the facade of a free press (though privately owned), and an all too believing populace.”- Mad Hatter
    Member of The Savage Nation

Just noticed that you have a "new member intro" here in the pipe forums. I already posted in the general pipe forum but I figured I should pop in here and make an official intro. I just joined CS about 2 months ago on the "gar" side. I have known only a few pipe smokers over the years but it has always been in the back of my mind that it's something I would like to try. I've been building my stock of cigars but haven't been able to enjoy them due to needing to let them rest up in the humi. It's tough to sit here watching them slumber and not be able to enjoy a nice smoke. So I say to myself, self I says, "now would be the time to try out smoking a pipe". So, for better or worse, here I am ready to slide down another slope.

Jim
    SMOKE WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU SMOKE

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Welcome Jim. You posted here in the Intro Thread just in time. I was having the boys and girls sharpen their sticks. But you ruined our fun

Glad you joined us down here
    Reserved for future use....

Welcome to the pipe side pakrat!!! Those cigars will be real easy to age once you pick up the pipe.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish parris001's Avatar

Hi all. I'm Jeff and I live in Franklin, Tennessee. I'm new to pipe smoking and I really enjoy it. I wanna tip my hat to PipesandGOP. I'm a big Savage fan.

Puffer Fish with some spikes perogee's Avatar

Welcome to the jungle Jeff, I can tell you that it is a pretty great ride here , being a near newbie myself.
    Rollin' country style

Puffer Fish with some spikes IslandRick's Avatar

I figured I should introduce myself properly to the pipe forum. I've been a member of CS since August 2007. I've recently got interested in smoking a pipe after trying about 20 years ago (without success). I figured it was technique back then and didn't know anyone who smoked a pipe. With all the folks here that can keep me straight, I figure maybe I should give it another go. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everybody!

Rick

Welcome to the Pipe forums Rick!!! Glad to have you hear as you'll make a welcome addition I'm sure. Great bunch of guys (and girls) here who are always ready to lend a hand.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Young Fish

Hi all,

Yet another new member from the cigar side. I just started smoking pipe about three weeks ago, since I need a more time controlled smoke, and I must say, I LOVE it. Im working my way through some tobaccos at the local B&M , trying to narrow down my likes. I've got a Peterson and a SAvinelli is on the way from Frenchy eventually.

Jeff

Welcome to the best pipe forum on the net. These guys are a wealth of knowledge.
    "I was gonna yell FORE, but I was too busy mumbling "No way that's gonna hit him"

Newbie in the ocean no_effects1's Avatar

ok well ive been smoking cigars for oh about a year or so (i know thats not very long)but i picked it up as an alternative to cigerettes. Plus my wife hated me smoking cigerettes so thats how i met the stogie. then one day i was trying a new cigar store in my city when i saw a guy checking out the pipes and tobacosso i asked him if he liked it and he said he loved it!! he recommened to me a corncob pipe for starting so i bought one and some tobak...any ways he told me about this site and said it had a lot of info that would help me out.... well it has and im loving the pipe!!!!! thanks reggiebuckeye!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    edit: looks like this could be an "intro thread" for new members of the pipe forum. so, let's hear how you found us and a little bit about yourself.

[SIZE=1]--original post below--[/SIZE]
    okay, so over the past month we've seen a LARGE number of newer members show up to the ClubStogie pipe forum. not just new to smoking pipes that are longtime cigar smokers and current CS members, but new members here for the pipe section.

that's cool, no complaints here (i've been out of the loop a bit lately, haven't had time to ask)...

what i want to know is: WHY DID YOU ALL CHOOSE CLUBSTOGIE?
    are you members of another board and heard of this place and figured you'd take a look?
    were you lurkers and figured it was a nice enough place?

i'm curious, haven't seen this large of an influx of new members strictly for the pipe forum before.
    i'd like to know what we're doing right to draw you all here so we don't fluck it up in the future.
    -ROD-

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Welcome to the forum Rod - pull up chair and pack a bowl
    Reserved for future use....

Welcome Rod!!
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

welcome to CS, Rod.

Welcome Rod, it's sounds like the pipe angels where watching over you.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast