Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1824

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Welcome to all of the new "Puff Pipers"!...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Welcome to all of the new "Puff Pipers"!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Larry,
    Welcome !
    One Noob to another...
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Welcome from another Noob, Larry!
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

ok, well I think the end is neigh. I am taking a trip to the B&M tomorrow and I plan on walking out of there with a shiny new MM Cob.
    I bought a couple tobacco blends the other day for a little bomb that someone on this thread will be receiving soon and bought a little extra for myself so I guess I'd better get out and find something to smoke it in.

wish me luck...
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Hello, my name is Andrew. Im a college student at Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Im relatively new at all kinds of pipes and such but am willing to take all kinds of advice. I know some about chewing tobacco but I can definetly tell this is a whole other ballgame. Thank you and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Puffer Fish with some spikes jerobinson17's Avatar

I've mostly been over on the cigar side but I very recently decided to give the pipe a try. I bought a MM Cob yesterday and plan on picking up some tobacco tomorrow any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andylars View Post
    Hello, my name is Andrew. Im a college student at Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Im relatively new at all kinds of pipes and such but am willing to take all kinds of advice. I know some about chewing tobacco but I can definetly tell this is a whole other ballgame. Thank you and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Sincerely,

Andrew
    Another Larson! This is my cousin Andrew everyone. Decided to get started with a pipe too! Welcome to puff Andrew!

Leading Puffer Fish

Welcome to all new puffers!

Welcome, fellas!!

anywhere but here

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the Chat Room is now open. Here is a link to the Chat Room and here is a link to the announcement that its open. Be sure to check out the announcement. Use it with caution and have fun.

Puffer Fish with some spikes RedZeppelin's Avatar

Hi, all. I've been hanging out on the cigar side but after not smoking a pipe for six or seven years I've found myself getting drawn back into it. Now it looks like I'll mix in the occasional bowl in between cigars.

I love cigars but I miss the unique blends and flavors that can only be found in pipe tobaccos.

Newbie in the ocean

Hi all!
    My lovely wife bought me a pipe from our new local Pipe and Tobacco store for our Anniversary! I have been talking about starting pipe smoking since I retired from the Army in 2004. So she surprised me with a new pipe. Her Dad used to smoke a pipe when she was young and she missed the aroma of a pipe. So it is a win-win for us! I have no idea what kind of pipe it is but is does look good and I smoked a bowl of Captain Black cherry and I can tell you the aroma now has me hooked. I was so relaxed after smoking the bowl that this will be an enjoyable hobby!
    My friend Dr.Dirty is on here in the Cigar forums and suggested I jump on board in the pipe forum...SO HERE I AM!

Leading Puffer Fish

Welcome Rod! Don't hesitate to ask questions, we love to answer them. Also, don't forget to sign up for Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes, for the price of a tin you can get a large selection of tobaccos from an experienced pipe smoker.
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Welcome, Rod! Glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by SFCCotton View Post
    Hi all!
    My lovely wife bought me a pipe from our new local Pipe and Tobacco store for our Anniversary! I have been talking about starting pipe smoking since I retired from the Army in 2004. So she surprised me with a new pipe. Her Dad used to smoke a pipe when she was young and she missed the aroma of a pipe.
    Wow, a new pipe store!? Far out!

We'll have you weened off that nice smelling tobak tout de suite. A little time here and you'll be stinking up the house with Royal Yacht, Northwoods and Happy Bogie! We'll teach you to prefer new pipes to vacations and a tobacco cellar instead of a that remodeled kitchen, too! (I'm sure we have a few marriage counselors around here.)

Welcome aboard, Ron!
    Last edited by freestoke; 09-26-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney