Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Results 1,816 to 1,824 of 1824

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thanks Tashaz! Just picked up an MM Corncob and a basic starter kit from 4noggins. Can't wait to be able ...

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Thanks Tashaz! Just picked up an MM Corncob and a basic starter kit from 4noggins. Can't wait to be able to take place in the Sampler Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by aermotor View Post
    Thanks Tashaz! Just picked up an MM Corncob and a basic starter kit from 4noggins. Can't wait to be able to take place in the Sampler Trade.
    You can ask in the NST thread but I would think you can sign up anyway since you are new to pipes. Enjoy the journey mate.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

It says I need 10 posts and to be a member for 5 days so I have access to PMs I guess.... I'll check it out and see. I'm sure there's people in front of me waiting anyway.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Hey guys !!! Keith here, some may know me from the cigar side of the community . I just placed my first order consisting of a Cob American Patriot Bent, a bag of cleaners, and the czech tool. I didnt order baccy yet, because i have nooooooooo idea what to purchase ! lol. I do have a local B&M that i will try for that. Looking forward to chatting with you guys, and learning, Kyle has already been extremely helpful in chat,. I will post pics when i receive my new Cob !!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Hey guys !!! Keith here, some may know me from the cigar side of the community . I just placed my first order consisting of a Cob American Patriot Bent, a bag of cleaners, and the czech tool. I didnt order baccy yet, because i have nooooooooo idea what to purchase ! lol. I do have a local B&M that i will try for that. Looking forward to chatting with you guys, and learning, Kyle has already been extremely helpful in chat,. I will post pics when i receive my new Cob !!!
    Welcome to pipes Bro!

enjoy reading that book of a pm I just sent and get in on the newbie pipe trade asap.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Chris, I cant thank you enough for that PM. Extremely Helpful !!!!!!! Honestyl, Thanks Bro !!! I will get into the trade as soon as i receive my pipe, and get a tin to trade up with !!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Chris, I cant thank you enough for that PM. Extremely Helpful !!!!!!! Honestyl, Thanks Bro !!! I will get into the trade as soon as i receive my pipe, and get a tin to trade up with !!!!!
    Sign up for the trade PRIOR to getting the tin for it. In exchange for all the sampley goodness, a specific tin will be requested.

Happy pipin'
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Good to see ya over here, Keith!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Pipe Forum - influx of new members?

We're going to close this thread up now, since we have a separate area for our new pipe smoking members.

It will be stickied for a while for your reading pleasure!