Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Welcome to the pipe section at Club Stogie, Bob! We've got alot of great folks, who are experienced pipers and ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Welcome to the pipe section at Club Stogie, Bob!

We've got alot of great folks, who are experienced pipers and very knowledgeable down here, as well as some fun things to get involved in.

Hope you enjoy your "new found" hobby!

Welcome to the pipe forum Bob!!

Yeah this internet has really been a great tool for the hobby of smoking a pipe. If it were not for the internet I would missed out on all the great tobaccos I have smoked.
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Yes, the 11th US Cavalry Blackhorse's Avatar

New guy here. Glad to have stumbled on an actual Pipe Forum as I didn't know it existed when I signed up for the CS "membership". Just a darn lucky find. I initially came to CS via a link a member over at Herfer's Paradise posted for some reason or other...a review I think. CS looked like a solid venue so I paid my fee and signed in - then found the pipe side of CS. GREAT!

First question: So, when is the new Key Largo supposed to be out? Is there any advance info as to what the blend will be? Is GLP going over to "Bogart Blends" - I mean, we already have Maltese Falcon...and titles such as Casablanca, Across the Pacific, African Queen, Sirocco, Sahara, China Clipper and even Virginia City have that specific geographical flair that perhaps lend themselves to future use and other possibilities abound!

Question two: Summer being just around the corner, and it being my mainstay generally, I'm on the lookout for Burleys that I haven't tried yet. Currently on a Bluegrass Melody and Kendal Kentucky jag...with occasional forrays into the Solani and Wessex flakes - just looking for MORE.

Anyway, glad to be here, nice ta meecha.
    [SIZE=4]Well, I enjoy both pipes and cigars, of course.[/SIZE]

Welcome Blackhorse, you sound like a knowledgeable pipe smoker. I am sure you will find a happy home here.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Hola!

I've never smoked a pipe before, but someone on a different thread has offered to send a pipe and a couple different tobaccos and I am STOKED to try this whole pipe smoking thing out... only problem is I haven't the slightest clue what I'm in for.

This ought to be really fun, though. Now time to read all the stickies on this side of the fence so I don't end up asking too many stupid questions.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome to the Pipe Section at Club Stogie, Dan!

You'll pick it up pretty quick; and let us know how you enjoy it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Welcome to all you guys I haven't welcomed since the last time I welcomed somebody. If you're ever in the neighborhood of 1234321 White Rabbit Lane, Victorian England (right next door to the doormouse) please stop in for a cup of tea and a smoke.

MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Welcome to all you guys I haven't welcomed since the last time I welcomed somebody. If you're ever in the neighborhood of 1234321 White Rabbit Lane, Victorian England (right next door to the doormouse) please stop in for a cup of tea and a smoke.

Welcome to the pipe forum guys.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Young Puffer Fish

Hi all.. Another new pipe smoker here from California.. I have been lurking a while and finally signed up.. I will keep this short as Its late and I'm worn out just getting off work but wanted to say hello as I enjoy a late night smoke.. by nightly ritual of reading the posts and relaxing..

Hello and goodnight.

Ben

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tzilt's Avatar

Howdy Ben,

Welcome to the forum. Sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by labsix View Post
    Hi all.. Another new pipe smoker here from California.. I have been lurking a while and finally signed up.. I will keep this short as Its late and I'm worn out just getting off work but wanted to say hello as I enjoy a late night smoke.. by nightly ritual of reading the posts and relaxing..

Hello and goodnight.

Ben

Hello everyone.
    I just became a member here at CS.Looks like a great bunch.Ive noticed a few people here from other forums so it should be a good time with plenty to learn.

My name is Alan,And i live it the state of Maine,I love country living.I am a retired machinest,And now i am enjoying my free time.

I have a collection of about 40 pipes.Mostly petersons as i love the peterson system pipe.I smoke mainly aromatics.I enjoy lanes BCA & 1Q.As i blend them togeather.So thats about it for now.

Alan

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome new members, Alan and Ben. Glad you found the Pipe Forum section at Club Stogie!

Newbie in the ocean

Just wanted to say hi. Hi. I am primarily a pipesmoker though I do like cigars. I'll post more on that later. Not a new pipesmoker, just new to the forum and impressed with the pipe section. Haven't ventured into the "cigar side" yet! Tom

Puffer Fish with some spikes McCharlie's Avatar

Hello pipe smokers! I've been smoking cigars for about a year, and on Sunday I bought and tried a pipe for the first time and I love it. As I type this I'm puffing on some tinder box wilshire tobacco. So I thought I'd give an intro here at the pipe section. The stickies have already helped me out a ton, especially with packing the tobacco.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by thos View Post
    Just wanted to say hi. Hi. I am primarily a pipesmoker though I do like cigars. Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by McCharlie View Post
    Hello pipe smokers!.
    Welcome to the Pipe section of Club Stogie!

Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast