Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Welcome to the slippery slope that some of us call a hobby ....

Puffer Fish with some spikes perogee's Avatar

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Welcome to the slippery slope that some of us call a hobby .
    Rollin' country style

Young Puffer Fish Phil The Thrill's Avatar

Hey there everyone! Been smoking cigarillos (Captain Blacks) for a while before coming to the proper side and smoking real cigars. I have done that for about a year and decided to get into the pipe. I picked up a corncob, some local aromatic blend (Black Velvet from Walper Tobacco), pipe-cleaners, and a Czech tool. I'll be smoking my first bowl tomorrow. This forum helped me get into the know about so many things, I feel the need to thank everyone here. So... yeah... Thanks!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome Phil!

corncob...check!
    tobacco......Check!!
    pipe cleaners...CHECK!!
    Czech tool.........CHECK!!!

Looks like your all set...ENJOY!!!

I am pretty new at this pipe smoking thing.. I smoke a pipe because I am a relaxed person and it kind of fits my style.. I enjoy flavor over buzz.. contemplation over stressful hubub.. cigarettes never appealed to me, cigars while they seem pleasant never really seemed to be my thing either... but ahh the aroma the enjoyment and mystique of pipe smoking... that really captivated me.. The only thing i worry about is that the hobby might weigh heavy on my wallet (but what doesn't these days)..
    So yeah that is the size of things.. I would mainly just like to learn from others and hear what people have to say about different pipes and tobaccos.. but I will also have an opinion to interject here and there - so yeah.. looking forward to it..

Young Puffer Fish call-of-the-weird's Avatar

Hi everyone! My name is Stephen. I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm a relatively new pipe smoker checking out CS. So far I think its really great. Its good to see a community (online) of smokers, talking about all things pipes. I look foward to contributing to CS in the future and reading through more posts/threads. Thats all for now...

Happy Smoking!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by mcdevster View Post
    .. I would mainly just like to learn from others and hear what people have to say about different pipes and tobaccos.. but I will also have an opinion to interject here and there - so yeah.. looking forward to it..
    Welcome to the Pipe Forum at Club Stogie! There's alot to read, alot to discuss, and alot of knowledgeable people here to dicuss their opinions and to listen to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by call-of-the-weird View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Stephen. I look foward to contributing to CS in the future and reading through more posts/threads. Thats all for now...

Happy Smoking!
    Welcome, Stephen! Hope it enjoy it here!

Hi,
    I'm Johan and I hail from the small (beer) country Belgium.
    Picked up the pipe recently in a way to find more time and a reason to relax , AND it works!
    I'm here to pick up information about pipe smoking and to get in touch with other species who enjoy a pipe.
    Want to thank Labsix and Dubinthedam, because of their video's on you tube I found this site.

Greetz!

I'm predominantly a Piper, who has gotten into the cigars quite a bit in the last year. I recognize a fair number of people from the other posting places, good to see you guys here.

I came here, as I was posting, on BOTL, about a nice cigar collection that was for sale, and I googled one of the cigar sets, and the first response was a thread talking about the same sale, so I made an account to talk with the poster about it.

For whatever reason, even though I new clubstogie was here, I just never signed up. That said there seem to be many cool people here, and some local members seem to get together, so I can see hanging around quite a bit.

Welcome, Johan and Ego Archive ---

--- to the wonderful world of piping!
    "If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!" - Stuart Rankin

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by superpelic View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Johan and I hail from the small (beer) country Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Ego Archive View Post
    I'm predominantly a Piper, who has gotten into the cigars quite a bit in the last year.
    Welcome to the Pipe section at Club Stogie!

Well I've been a pipe smoker for almost a year now and a cigar smoker for almost as long. I tend to smoke cigars only on the weekend and pipes rest of the time, if I can find time to enjoy it.

I found out about Club Stogie from one of the guys at the local B&M(Pipes Ltd) checked it out, liked it, and decided to join in.

Young Puffer Fish call-of-the-weird's Avatar

Hello people, welcome to CS.

Here you will fing lots of information on pipe smoking and everything related to pipes in general!

Hello Everyone! My name is Sean and I'm from Washington State. About a month ago my dad gave me a pipe as a graduation gift and I have been smoking it ever since. This forum has been so helpful to me that I decided to register and hopefully become an active member.

No longer a community member.

Welcome on board.

Young Puffer Fish Phil The Thrill's Avatar

Welcome Sean! I wouldn't know half of what I do about pipes if it wasn't for CS!

Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast