Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hi, I'm Alex, all the way from tropical Singapore. I never did liked cigarettes and cigars just floor me, but ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Hi,

I'm Alex, all the way from tropical Singapore. I never did liked cigarettes and cigars just floor me, but I've always found the contemplative pace of hookah smoking very enjoyable. So I figured it would be time for me to move on to the serious tobacco and get cozy with the pipe. My first experience was with a latakia blend that was way too strong for me (since I don't normally smoke). Right now, however, I'm enjoying my Da Vinci tobacco in a simple corn cob once every week. It definitely has a much fuller flavour than the one-dimensional taste of typical fruity hookah tobacco, and I hear that with better pipes and more sophisticated tobacco the experience can only get better. In the meantime, I'll be sure to share my pipe dreams with you folks!

Welcome to Club Stogie! Glad that you found the pipe to be enjoyably, there is a lot to learn on this site. Hang out and you will surely learn a thing or two.

Leading Puffer Fish DubintheDam's Avatar

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome....each and everyone...whew!...I'm good for a month on the newbie welcomes....

Can walk again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog_Soldier View Post
    Well I've been a pipe smoker for almost a year now and a cigar smoker for almost as long. I tend to smoke cigars only on the weekend and pipes rest of the time, if I can find time to enjoy it.

I found out about Club Stogie from one of the guys at the local B&M(Pipes Ltd) checked it out, liked it, and decided to join in.
    That would be me!

Glad you joined up and welcome. Also welcome to everyones too!

New to to this forum and to pipe smoking. Well, I've been smoking the pipe off and on for under a year, (guess that's new)...anyhow, a month ago I decided to kick the cigarettes and rely soley on my pipe(s), and I have to say it's going rather well.

So I found out about these forums from dubinthedam on youtube and labsix I believe mentioned them as well. Hello to everyone reading this and I'm glad to be part of this community.

Oh, the name's Joel. 31yrs old, living in Missoula, MT. 1 Wife, 2 Kids, 6 Pipes and counting.
    "What appears to be coming at you, is coming from you."
    ...Rush [SIZE=3]W.[/SIZE] O'Savage is DEAD.

No longer a community member.

Welcome one and all to our little place in cyberspace.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Welcome, one and all. CS is a great place. Hope you like it as much as I do.
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Young Puffer Fish

hi all im robert 39 from norfolk nebraska im a new pipe smoker i have been smoking off and on for about a year now im smoking my pipe full time now trying to kick a 2 pack a day cig smoking i hope learn a lot from you guys

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Robert, Welcome to the pipe section at Club Stogie!

Good luck with "kicking the cigarettes"...about 6 mo. "smoke free" for me and proud of it!

Newbie in the ocean

I am new to Club Stogie.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by usbp739 View Post
    I am new to Club Stogie.
    Well, yes you are Great to have you around, brother !! ... I take it you smoke pipes ? ... whatcha got ... whatcha like ... enquiring half-a-minds wanna know.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by robertw1249 View Post
    hi all im robert 39 from norfolk nebraska im a new pipe smoker i have been smoking off and on for about a year now im smoking my pipe full time now trying to kick a 2 pack a day cig smoking i hope learn a lot from you guys
    Great to have you here ! ... I stopped cigs for 3 months, picked up the pipe ..... and now smoke cigs between cigars & pipes

Need to try & kick it again someday .... just not today..... or tomorrow .... or or or

Again ..... Great to have you here.

Young Puffer Fish

thanks all i have been smoking a lot of dunhill mymixture 965 and nightcap and earlymorning pipe and i allso smoke middletons walnut and c&d exhausted rooster and some sqauadron leader and some blends from home and health the best ones that i really like is the dunhills and middletons walnut i could smoke that stuff all day long i hope to learn a lot from you guys thanks

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I'll introduce myself here, although I've been around on the cigar side for around a year. I didn't want to like pipes, but everyone around me is doing it.

The crazy sheep-herders from Arkansas are always smoking their tobacco out of these funny looking pieces of wood, so I figured I'd try it, and hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed it. Bought a Savinelli and some tobac from Just for Him and now I am slipping down this slope...

Anyways, I'm sure I'll get to know you all sooner than later.

Justin, welcome to the lower hemisphere of CS. Plenty to do and see here and the "peoples" are friendly an helpful.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast