Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by tzaddi and the "peoples" are friendly an helpful. ... not as friendly as the sheep, but friendly, ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by tzaddi View Post
    and the "peoples" are friendly an helpful.
    ... not as friendly as the sheep, but friendly, nonetheless.

Great to have you around these parts, brother !!

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by usbp739 View Post
    I am new to Club Stogie.
    Welcome - welcome. Do you smoke a pipe?

Tell us more. We don't blush as easily as we used to.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Puffer Fish with some spikes Professor Mike's Avatar

Greeting to all. First time here as a result of an invitation from another member. I'm Mike.
    I'm 61,married for 40 years(to the same gal). I'm a former forensic investigator and university professor(molecular biology). Started smoking a pipe during my post-grad studies as a means of relaxation. I love flyfishing and riding my motorcycle. I have four furry friends(Schnauzers).I smoke mostly aromatics,however I do like a proper English blend on occassion. I sincerely hope I can make a small,but noteworth contibution to this forum,

Kindest Reguards
    mike
    Nobody Dies A Virgin,Life Screws Us All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome to the Pipe section at Club Stogie, Mike!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Mike View Post
    Greeting to all. First time here as a result of an invitation from another member. I'm Mike.
    I'm 61,married for 40 years(to the same gal). I'm a former forensic investigator and university professor(molecular biology). Started smoking a pipe during my post-grad studies as a means of relaxation. I love flyfishing and riding my motorcycle. I have four furry friends(Schnauzers).I smoke mostly aromatics,however I do like a proper English blend on occassion. I sincerely hope I can make a small,but noteworth contibution to this forum,

Kindest Reguards
    mike
    Good to have you here, Mike ..... Dunno where in AR you are, but if you are anywhere near the MO state line, there's a upcomming herf in Springfield. Check out the Herf section of the forums for details.

Yo Mike. Great intro and nice of you to join us.

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Welcome to the pipe forums Mike.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Hello, my name is Ed Scott and I'm a refugee from the pipes.org forum, where the final staw has fallen and I decided to duck out rather than see what happened. I'm 67, retired, MBA type with additional degrees in electrical engineering and psychology. I have always loved motorcycles, mostly sports bikes, but now just one cruiser.

My pipe smoking habits are all day long from while my coffee is making in the morning until the last puff before leaving this room in the evening to go to bed. I smoke mostly VA/Per and straight Virginias, but do enjoy a couple of burleys and an aromatic occasionally. I blend my own hybrids from inexpensive other blends and smoke those (two in particular) 4 out of 5 smokes. I have over 100 pipes all of which get smoked occasionally. I had others that didn't get smoked much but sold those on eBay. I like to make pipe and cigar buddies online and have some very close friendships that are very important to me.

I hope I can be of more help here than I was in my last forum. I also post occasionally on tobaccoreviews.

I've read through much of the recent posts here and you sound like my kinda guys... hope I fit in!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Glad to have you here, Ed. WELCOME!

Looking forward to hearing more from you "down the road"!

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Welcome aboard Ed!
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Leading Puffer Fish DubintheDam's Avatar

Welcome Ed, a fine compliment and high praise indeed...a refugee from pipe.org, I tend to think pipe.org is great for reference but we have a nicer...buddy-buddy system on the go here at CS. Good to have a seasoned player on th team....dub

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I think you "fit in" just fine, Ed. Great to have you around these parts !

Good day, Ed. Nice of you to join us.

Welcome to the fold Mike and Ed.
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Puffer Fish with some spikes Professor Mike's Avatar

Ed:
    Great to see you here. Thanks for the recommendation to come to this forum. Looking foward to your post. Keep in touch via e-mail.

Kindest Reguards
    Mike
    Nobody Dies A Virgin,Life Screws Us All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast