Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 21 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Welcome to the other side of the leaf atlacatl. I have always liked that moniker Enjoy!...

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Welcome to the other side of the leaf atlacatl. I have always liked that moniker Enjoy!

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    i must have missed your intro. the name is familiar from "BoB", welcome to CS.
    Thank you.

I have not been at BoB (or here for that matter) for very long but I enjoy both a great deal. I've spent a lot of time at GFO and it is a fun board with some very interesting folks but sometimes its nice to hang out where a thread stays on topic for at least a full page.
    Jim

"People are entitled to their own opinions, they are not entitled to their own facts." (Vincent Bugliosi)

Quote Originally Posted by DubintheDam View Post
    Welcome Eric...to our happy jungle...love your forum name Wicklow83...my Dad's family are from Wicklow Ireland. It's a small world.
    Wicklow is by far the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I'd love to spend some more time there.
    The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.
    - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Seems somehow I missed a few new folks, so........

Welcome aboard!!!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Highstump View Post
    I've spent a lot of time at GFO and it is a fun board with some very interesting folks but sometimes its nice to hang out where a thread stays on topic for at least a full page.
    I keep hearing great things about that board, GFO. Been to the site, just never to the board portion.

Yes, it is nice to see a topic stay on the subject matter at hand.
    Some other boards remind me of an old James Brown song, "Talkin Loud and Sayin Nothin". The first 2 lines are classic.

Found out about this site at a cigar herf the other day and I am hooked on this site already. I still enjoy cigars but my fasination with smoking a pipe and collecting the darn things is just crazy. Needless to say I also work parttime at a local smoke shop (the Humidor, Springfield MO) if your ever this way stop in as I usually work the first weekend and last weekend of every month and have a blast.

I take time to show folks how to load those bowls for a pleasurable experience and even play with a couple of blends so stop by and try some.

The first pipeful is on me LOL and I do enjoy visiting with others whom are pasionate about pipe smoking as well as cigars.

Pipes ROCK!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome to the Pipe Forums at CS. Ron!

Glad to have you here!

Welcome Aboard!!
    Dale

Greatest of all Tree Art GreatBonsai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rjs62martini View Post
    Found out about this site at a cigar herf the other day and I am hooked on this site already. I still enjoy cigars but my fasination with smoking a pipe and collecting the darn things is just crazy. Needless to say I also work parttime at a local smoke shop (the Humidor, Springfield MO) if your ever this way stop in as I usually work the first weekend and last weekend of every month and have a blast.

I take time to show folks how to load those bowls for a pleasurable experience and even play with a couple of blends so stop by and try some.

The first pipeful is on me LOL and I do enjoy visiting with others whom are pasionate about pipe smoking as well as cigars.

Pipes ROCK!
    I've got to make the trip down to Springfield sometime soon. this makes the second shop down there on my 'shops to visit' list. Possibly this upcoming weekend .

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by rjs62martini View Post

Pipes ROCK!
    welcome to CS, i have relatives down there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I keep hearing great things about that board, GFO. Been to the site, just never to the board portion.

Yes, it is nice to see a topic stay on the subject matter at hand.
    Some other boards remind me of an old James Brown song, "Talkin Loud and Sayin Nothin". The first 2 lines are classic.

Yeah that line reminds me of someone I know... ....Just kiddin
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Hey All,

I joined CS for the stogies, but really wanna get into Pipes!

I'm still a chimp here on CS, so I got a lot to learn about both!

Young Puffer Fish outlawhendrix's Avatar

Hey all, new to CS and fairly new to cigars. Been smoking a pipe quite a bit longer(2 years) than cigars and love my pipe smoke too. Gives me a whole different experience. I love both! I guess im just a lover of all tobaccos.

Quote Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
    Hey All,

I joined CS for the stogies, but really wanna get into Pipes!

I'm still a chimp here on CS, so I got a lot to learn about both!
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawhendrix View Post
    Hey all, new to CS and fairly new to cigars. Been smoking a pipe quite a bit longer(2 years) than cigars and love my pipe smoke too. Gives me a whole different experience. I love both! I guess im just a lover of all tobaccos.
    Welcome guys, glad you checked in with the shredded side CS. Speak up if you can't find what you are looking for.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Welcome aboard to you both!!
    Dale

Page 21 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast