Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Ron (rjs62martini) is good people. He sold me my first pipe a few weeks ago, and graciously shoved me down ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes dkbmusic's Avatar

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Ron (rjs62martini) is good people. He sold me my first pipe a few weeks ago, and graciously shoved me down the "other" slope. If you guys get down to Springfield at any point, you've got to make a visit to the Humidor to hang with Ron for a bit.

Welcome aboard, Ron!
    Donovan Bankhead

Young Puffer Fish outlawhendrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkbmusic View Post
    Ron (rjs62martini) is good people. He sold me my first pipe a few weeks ago, and graciously shoved me down the "other" slope. If you guys get down to Springfield at any point, you've got to make a visit to the Humidor to hang with Ron for a bit.

Welcome aboard, Ron!
    I have to say ron and donovan are both good guys. A couple of weekends ago they both grabbed an arm and a leg and threw me down the cigar slope and im still rolling!

Hi everyone, I'm Jim from Boca Raton, FL. Nice to be here.
    Right now I'm smoking my own blend, a cherry and chocolate Virginia.
    Cheers

Welcome to the CS Pipe Forums Jim!! Hope you can come be with us often and have a great time!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by jbennin314 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Jim from Boca Raton, FL. Nice to be here.
    Right now I'm smoking my own blend, a cherry and chocolate Virginia.
    Cheers
    Welcome. Chocolate covered cherries. Smells of dessert.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Puffer Fish with some spikes dkbmusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outlawhendrix View Post
    I have to say ron and donovan are both good guys. A couple of weekends ago they both grabbed an arm and a leg and threw me down the cigar slope and im still rolling!
    That's right! Tyler, I was afraid you might not be get up after we kicked you down the slope!

It was good to see you at the first SMERF!
    Donovan Bankhead

Awaiting Confirmation

Welcome to all the new members. Seems like there has been a nice influx lately. Hope you all stick around for a while.

Hello From FL

Hello Everyone,
    I'm Jim from FL. I graduated as an engineer but turned smoke shop owner. Never had so much fun

Young Puffer Fish

Hey, I know you. Good to see you again Jim.
    Jim

"People are entitled to their own opinions, they are not entitled to their own facts." (Vincent Bugliosi)

Hi,
    Im 26 years old and
    Ive been smoking premium cigars for many years now and have always been interested in pipes, even have a small collection.( c1600 dutch clay pipes and a couple of native american pipes.) But have never smoked one.

Im a member of cigar aficionado and heard of CS some time ago but didn't check this great community out till recently, upon doing so I noticed you had a Pipe forum, I have learnt allot about pipes and how to smoke, clean and maintain them. I recently ordered a pipe (Barling of london, apple style pipe),
    pipe tobacco(Davidoff Cool Mixture) Pipe tool, pipe cleaners and pipe spray.

I wish I had checked out CS sooner

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

londoner...Welcome to the Pipe Forums at CS! Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks, glad to be here
    "A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit." Zino Davidoff

Tobacco is a dirty weed. I like it.

Smile Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Hey All,
    I guess I have already meet some of you from the beginner thread I had. I guess for those of you who know me and those of you that don't here is a little about me.
    First of I am 23...and the thought has crossed me mind who the youngest pipe smoker on here is. My Hobbies are playing poker (working on getting good so maybe someday you all will see me playing for millions of dollars with a pipe in my mouth), playing guitar (just learning not anywhere near good yet but maybe someday you will hear of me), love reading all sorts of books, love listening to music...rock music is by far my favorite, i do workout not really a hobby more of a chore to stay in shape, I listen to audiobooks basically every night can't sleep without it (currently listening to the stephen king Dark Tower series and it is absolutely amazing on like the forth book now its a 7 book series). I do paint when the mood is right hasn't been right for a while now and I am not really good at it but it soothes me in some way. Lastly, I write (type) mainly about like and my philosophies and thoughts about it also this is totally whimsical... I just find life and people amazing and am totally fascinated by human behavior. (maybe someday you will read something by me)

The two new hobbies I am adding to my list are pipe and hookah smoking and the occasional cigar. I used to smoke cigarettes but its been months since I quit and i don't feel the need or want for them. Frankly speaking I dislike the after taste and sting to them and can;t stand them anymore. I smoked some cigars and I do like it...but I feel a pipe will add to my life what I am really looking for. I do not intend to be a full time hookah smoker more of something to do with friends while hanging out.
    I do see myself smoking a pipe while writing my thoughts on life or reading a book I picture it as being heaven...<<< if there is a heaven that would sure be part of it. (p.s. I have a whole piece I have written about heaven and hell but I don't think this is the appropriate place to get into that)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All that I just mentioned take the sidelines when it come to my education...by the end of this year I will graduate with a double major in Accounting & Finance...for those of you who know what a CPA exam is I plan to take it next year so good luck to me. Also I do plan on doing my MBA in the next couple of years.

Hope to see you all around the forums and learn a lot more about you all. I have ordered a bunch of cob pipes to start me off from frenchy's and will update you all with my first pipe smoking experience in the beginner thread of mine.
    I thank all of you on here you do an amazing job of educating new comers such as me. I am amazed how much I have learned in less than a week.
    Thank you times a million!!!!!!
    ~Hash

Hmmm I could go all day I guess I really do like to write hehe

Welcome, all you newcomers! Its good to see more and more being drawn to the pipe (and cigars)
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Welcome to CS everyone!!
    Dale

Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast