Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 24 of 122 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Highstump I think there are no items in my cart. So whose fault is that?...

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Highstump View Post
    I think there are no items in my cart.
    So whose fault is that?

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    So whose fault is that?
    Can't be mine; I'm blamless.....
    Jim

"People are entitled to their own opinions, they are not entitled to their own facts." (Vincent Bugliosi)

Old Gorilla gone Puffer dustinhayden's Avatar

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses."
    -- Anonymous

Young Puffer Fish

That BC is a great looking pipe Dustin.
    Jim

"People are entitled to their own opinions, they are not entitled to their own facts." (Vincent Bugliosi)

That BC is a great looking pipe Dustin.
    I agree
    "A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses."
    -- Anonymous

Full grown Puffer Fish Jordan303's Avatar

Hey. Just starting to get into the cigar scene, and came aross all these pipe threads a few dyas back. I'm now thinking about getting a cob. I live in toronto (well maple area near wondeland for all the canadian out here). Might start calling a few places later on this week for supplies. Just came in to say hi!

Also any one from toronto know where to get a cob? hahaha. Would save me the time of calling everywhere.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan303 View Post
    Hey. Just starting to get into the cigar scene, and came aross all these pipe threads a few dyas back. I'm now thinking about getting a cob. I live in toronto (well maple area near wondeland for all the canadian out here). Might start calling a few places later on this week for supplies. Just came in to say hi!

Also any one from toronto know where to get a cob? hahaha. Would save me the time of calling everywhere.
    Jordan, any tobacco shop you find should have a few cobs. Let us know how the quest goes.
    Jim

Full grown Puffer Fish Jordan303's Avatar

Jordan, any tobacco shop you find should have a few cobs. Let us know how the quest goes.
    Hope so. Today is my first day off in 2 weeks. Sounds like a good time to pick up some supplies! I'll keep you guys updated!

No longer a community member.

Welcome to all you newbies. Keep an eye out in the next day or two I will be holding a pipe contest for newbies

Been around a few cigar boards since 2000 just not finding my way to CS until now.

49 years old with 3 great kids a daughter almost 30 (man if see shes this I will be in trouble for sure but thats ok I am still the daddy) and 2 sons one 24 the other 7 < yes I know what causes that)

Single now after 29 years.

Been at the same job for 22 years and a CNC programmer.

My older son and I have a 1986 Mustang that we drag race in Kansas City.

Have gotten more into the pipe as of late

Real name is Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Alyks View Post
    Welcome to all you newbies. Keep an eye out in the next day or two I will be holding a pipe contest for newbies
    Cool! Will do!
    -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by dartplayer1 View Post
    Been around a few cigar boards since 2000 just not finding my way to CS until now.

49 years old with 3 great kids a daughter almost 30 (man if see shes this I will be in trouble for sure but thats ok I am still the daddy) and 2 sons one 24 the other 7 < yes I know what causes that)

Real name is Tony
    Welcome aboard!
    -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by dartplayer1 View Post

Real name is Tony
    tony!!
    check the herf pages for "Ultramags BBQ herf", it's Oct 4th.
    good to see you again, 'bout time you found CS.

i've met and herfed with tony a handful of times in KC way back a few years when it was a joint CS/C-weekly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    tony!!

'bout time you found CS.
    Ok so I am a little slow

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    i've met and herfed with tony a handful of times in KC way back a few years when it was a joint CS/C-weekly thing.
    No OpusX stories could get ugly

cpk

Hello everyone, I am new to the pipe! I am all ready sliding down the slope. I started with a cob and now am buying some estates. I am having a great time trying different tobacco's. I am also a cigar smoker and find the advantage going to the pipe at times. Thanks for a great forum.

Joe

Page 24 of 122 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast