Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; welcome everyone. Originally Posted by Hey Joe Hello My name is Damian. I have been smoking a pipe for around ...

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

welcome everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe View Post
    Hello
    My name is Damian. I have been smoking a pipe for around 6 months now. I found this forum and have been reading it for a month or so and decided Id register and join in. Alot of great info here I wish I wouldve found it before I started it would have saved me many bad smokes.
    Where in KS do you live? There are a # of us from the KC area.

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

Hola. I've been smoking *a* pipe off and on for five or six years, but I just recently discovered good quality pipe tobacco, and now I've purchased two more pipes. Feel free to check out my puffers here:
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthr...25#post1885325

Q: Will someone please point me to the Buy/Sell pipe forum?
    Q: Why won't my sig picture display?

No longer a community member.

Welcome to CS, new comers. You have picked a good place to hang out.
    Drastic, check your pms

Quote Originally Posted by drastic_quench View Post
    Q: Will someone please point me to the Buy/Sell pipe forum?
    A: When you have more posts, it automatically becomes visible.
    Q: Why won't my sig picture display?
    A: It may be too big, but that's just a guess.
    Welcome to the CS pipe forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    welcome everyone.

Where in KS do you live? There are a # of us from the KC area.
    Im in Topeka . Moved here from Lees Summit a year ago and still have family there so Im in the KC area quite often.
    A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough.

hi....

the names ray from central connecticut. nice forum.. been smoking since college (about 12 yrs, back when you could puff drink beers & throw darts in the same place.)

maduro junky, actually brainwashed & found this joint looking for corojo insights.
    enjoy'n all your stories.

ray

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Joe View Post
    Im in Topeka . Moved here from Lees Summit a year ago and still have family there so Im in the KC area quite often.
    We get together sometimes in Bonner Springs (about a mile south of hwy 70). Keep your eyes peeled in the herf forum for announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    We get together sometimes in Bonner Springs (about a mile south of hwy 70). Keep your eyes peeled in the herf forum for announcements.
    Good deal. I will definately keep an eye on the herf forum.
    A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough.

Hey, the name is Tripp. I'm 32 and live in Overland Park, KS. I just started smoking a pipe about 2 weeks ago and this forum has helped alot! I see there are a good number of other members, that are from my neck of the woods.
    I got my first pipe (Savinelli Oscar 506) and some aromatic blend tobacco at Cigar & Tabac Limited. I have so far, really enjoyed smoking the pipe and look forward to learning more. Even have gotten the wife, to enjoy a bowl or two. Anyways, wanted to say hello and look forward to talking to everyone in the forums. Peace and hair grease.

welcome, Tripp.
    yep, a number of us from this area (I'm from Leavenworth County).

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Hi to all. I'm a fairly new smoker, i've been smoking a pipe and cigars on and off for about 2 years but only really have gotten into it the past few months. From Memphis, TN and i go to school at Auburn University. Luckily we have a tobacco shop in the heart of campus, although all they carry are Lane brands. It's mostly a cigar shop.

Young Fish

Hello all,

I'm Chris and I'm from Louisville, KY. My dad always smoked a pipe when I was a kid and I loved the smell. Tried to pick it up a few years back and had no idea what I was doing. Completely ruined the experience very quickly.

Saw the pipe sitting around a few weeks back and thought I'd do some research this time. So glad I did. PAD attacked me pretty quickly as I now have around 25 pipes (most are estates from Ebay that I'm cleaning up.) Found this site through either Google or as a link on someone's page.

Happy to be here, and will be even happier once I figure out how to access the newpipesmoker tobacco section or whatever it is that I've been reading about. Every time I try to click the link it says I don't have those account privileges.

Chris

Maturing Puffer Fish

Just introducing myself. So new to pipe smoking that I don't even have one yet. Very excited to get things started though.

First introduced to a pipe when I was six or seven - my father used to smoke cigars and pipes both. I absolutely loved the smell and still do.

You oldbies, just fair warning...you will probably hear quite a few questions from me over the next little while.

Leading Puffer Fish

Hi Guys! Been at CS for a year but just today received my first pipe order so here's my gear:

OK, now let's all play "laugh at the new guy"... I didn't realize that a Corn Cob pipe was really made from a corn cob..?!?!?? When I saw them I was surprised and then had a good laugh at myself.

Anyways, time to read the stickies and see if I can get the knack of pipe smoking.

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Yep, it came to me as a humorous surprise as well. I mean, who smokes tobacco out of a hollowed out corn cob? Sounds silly.

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast