Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I'm one who has been smoking cigars for about a year and decided to pick up the pipe as well. ...

Re: Pipe Forum: influx of new members (introduce yourself)

I'm one who has been smoking cigars for about a year and decided to pick up the pipe as well. After following y'all's great advice, I've really enjoyed the pipe and will probably stick with it! I'm not giving up the sticks though!

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post

yep, todd, you've got some serious pull. just this post of yours by itself probably drew another 57 views to this topic.
    I was thinking around 60...but whatever.

[size=1]ShackHerf.com [/size]| [size=1]Cigar reviews & ratings[/size] | [size=1]Cigar accessories[/size] | [size=1]Humidity Beads [/size]

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by ToddziLLa View Post
    I was thinking around 60...but whatever.

220... 221... whatever works.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Sometimes I wonder.......

IHT posting a quote from Mr. Mom???
    LOL!!

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    IHT posting a quote from Mr. Mom???
    LOL!!
    i'm a m. keaton fan... and any time you see ann jillian showing off her "pair", i'm game.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Young Puffer Fish

Took up smoking cigars over in the mideast sandbox, Dec 03. But discovered I found out I couldn't really afford a $10 / day habit.
    Dug out my old pipes and bought a few more on line (about 20).
    Bought about 4 lbs of tobac and did some canning. Thinking about blending MC5100 and Perique, in a 94/6 ratio.

Even been bantering about a new business selling pipe tobacco, but I fear the market is too small. Got a very cool response from the RTBA, (now IPCPR) when they found out I was considering Internet only.

Liking the pipe, but nursing a cold/sore throat that has lasted all winter, so looking forward to spring.

Your BOTL,
    Roy
    BTW, Retired Brewmaster, too.
    Last edited by Darth Smoker; 01-21-2008 at 11:09 PM.

cain't spell Laphroaig

From 12/19 intro in the the New Gorilla Forum
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125975:

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Good noobs introduce themselves... so... uh... um... what to say...

Hi.

I'm Joan.

Several herf buds linked me to CS.

I've been moaning aloud while enjoying a good cigar since 2001.

And yes, they make me hawt.

Here's to finding pipe blends that do the same for me!

Er.. well... that's about it.

Phat vitolas all around and the time to enjoy them!!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean The Evil Maharajah's Avatar

Smile Re: Pipe Forum: influx of new members (introduce yourself)

I guess I'll introduce myself a little ('tis the polite thing to do!) though more of a lurker at heart. If I remember correctly (chances of that happening however are quite slim) I arrived here via the Google and for some strange reason couldn't bring myself to leave. Not sure what that tells me about myself. Something disturbing everyways.

I registered so I could use the smiley, basically.

Now off his old lurking grounds, more than likely soon to be smoking away tobacco no-one on a student's shoestring should be buying in the first place and thanking you for this fine place that is CS,

T.

No longer a community member. carbonbased_al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil Maharajah View Post
    I guess I'll introduce myself a little ('tis the polite thing to do!) though more of a lurker at heart. If I remember correctly (chances of that happening however are quite slim) I arrived here via the Google and for some strange reason couldn't bring myself to leave. Not sure what that tells me about myself. Something disturbing everyways.

I registered so I could use the smiley, basically.

Now off his old lurking grounds, more than likely soon to be smoking away tobacco no-one on a student's shoestring should be buying in the first place and thanking you for this fine place that is CS,

T.
    Welcome to CS!

Like many other members here i have been smoking cigars first then pipes got my interest. I still have yet to buy a pipe or have a serious sit down with one. My buddy lit up one of his pipes he got as a present from a good friend of his with some kinda of "Holiday tobacco"? in it im not sure if that was it, it might have been holiday christmas something or other EITHER WAY. he had a real hard time lighting it because he never smoked pipes before that. So we stumbled around with it and finally gave up after burning our thumbs off with a stupid bic lighter (i know bad move on our part). But i've decided i'd like to try it out again sometime soon since a lot of stores around here carry good pipe tobacco.

Hi, I'm not much of a talker, but I've always enjoyed tobacco with friends. I don't post much (law school, wife, kids, dogs etc.) but drop by to check on what's the good stuff to smoke. Like a lot of folks I started out on cigarettes as a teen, but quit those . . . and started smoking a pipe . . . then switched to cigars few years ago.

I recently got the urge for a pipe again and bought a couple of cobs and some "four star" tabacs - Trout Stream, Anni Kake, Larry's Blend, and TK-6. We'll see how it goes! Thanks to all for excellent advice.

Screenname: "squeezeleft" was a horse I won $50 on at the county fair.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome to the Pipe Forum "squeeze left". We've got a great bunch of members here and we'd enjoy hearing from you from time to time!

Young Puffer Fish

I blame all the guys I met at the Hillbilly herf in Arkansas...I hadn't smoked a pipe in a long time but brought them with me anyways. Before I new it I was up to my ears in tobacco samples.

So now I haunt the pipe forums
    [SIZE=3]Long days and pleasant nights[/SIZE]

Welcome to all the new folks.

Grab a chair and light a bowl and relax with the rest of us. You won't get a more laid back group of people then we have here.

Shawn

Well most of you guys here already know, but I'll go ahead and introduce myself to the new guys.

I'm Chris. Been a member since last May. Originally joined for the Cigar forums, not even realizing that there was a pipe forum. Found this place doing a search for cigar information, I was looking for advice for cigars I should get for me and my friends at HS graduation. Very glad that I decided to stick around.

I didn't seriously come around to the pipe forums until Novemberish of last year. I've smoked a pipe on and off since I was 15, but didn't really start getting into it until recently, so I figured what better place to go then my neighborhood pipe forum!

Unfortuantly, I haven't smoked a bowl since Christmaseve. It has been way to cold, and lets face it, I'm a pussy when it comes to the cold . That and with work and school I can never find time anymore to just sit and relax with my pipe. Looking forward for it to warm up though, I have about a pound and a half of tobaccy that I havn't even touched yet!

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast