Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 32 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; A few new members lately, from one newbie to the others, Welcome! This site can get pretty addicting pretty fast!...

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

A few new members lately, from one newbie to the others, Welcome! This site can get pretty addicting pretty fast!

Howdy,
    Been floating around the forums for a few weeks before finally deciding to become a member. Just recently turned eighteen and got my first pipe, a Missouri Meerschaum corn cob. It was the last one at my local smoke shop and it had dust and spiderwebs on it... But anyway, the place looked to be more of a cigar store, so I'm still waiting to get tobacco for my first smoke.
    I'm looking forward to being here and hope to learn a lot about pipes and pipe smoking~
    A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Glad to have you here, Zapha!

Young Puffer Fish

Welcome Zapha!

Aloha everyone,

I pour over the threads at pipes.org, but it annoys me that moderators have to approve every post, so a discussion can take forever. I suppose I understand why they do it, but it still annoys me.

I found this site last night, looking for info on a Kirsten I received yesterday, and I thought I'd join. From the few posts I've read, it seems like a real nice community, and I look forward to participating.

Aloha,
    Justin

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I've been around awhile in the cigar area. Been wanting to try this. Had some extra $$ today and did it. Went to my B&M, picked up a pipe and the fixin's.
    2012.. Clinton/ Palin

Leading Puffer Fish DubintheDam's Avatar

Welcome all, grab a seat and enjoy a good smoke...dub

Quote Originally Posted by Smarvy View Post
    Aloha everyone,
    I pour over the threads at pipes.org, but it annoys me that moderators have to approve every post, so a discussion can take forever. I suppose I understand why they do it, but it still annoys me.
    Aloha,
    Justin
    Aloha Justin, I can surely relate on this.

Glad to be here!

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Greetings everyone. Took my first step on this slippery slope about two months ago. Was on you tube looking for some advice on packing a pipe and found this site mentioned. I have found a lot of helpful info here. Sure speeded up my learning curve. Thanks all

hi all just joined the other day smoke pipes and cigar trade pipe tobacco and cigars live in up state new york

I have just been smoking a pipe for about a year now. I learned about this forum from dubinthedam on youtube. he has made some great vids.

New to the forum, but have been lurking for a few months. I've been a cigar smoker for 20 years, but a pipe smoker for only a couple. I enjoy a pipe very much, but it's something I have to work at. I hope to get better at it.

Newbie in the ocean

I don't recall if I introduced myself before, or not, but hello all .

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome to all our new members!!!

We've got alot of good things going on in the Pipe Forums. For those of you who are new to pipe smoking, one of these is the "Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes" where you can sample several different kinds of tobaccos, sent to you by a more "experienced" pipe smoker. Great way to find out what you like!

It'll just take you a few more posts to gain access, so get involved in some of the conversations around here, and in the other areas of Club Stogie.

No longer a community member.

I introduced myself on the regular CS newbie site, but I don't think I have done so here.

Well, joeysmac here and I smoke cigars off and on, and I just got my first pipe (2 Calabresi bent pipes). I'm loving learning all this stuff so bear with me as a trip and fall alot, and ask alot of questions. Seems like a great bunch of folks here!

Page 32 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast