Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just offering a warm welcome to all the New Pipers......

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Just offering a warm welcome to all the New Pipers...
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Holy crap! I went there for a year back when it was still Georgia Southern College. Is The Flame still there?
    The flame? lol

It was the local hot spot for alcohol and live music. As for the name, hey, it was a long time ago...

Newbie in the ocean

Hello everyone! My name's Ash, and it's very nice to meet you all. I'm hoping I'm not the only lady here...

Welcome to the forums Ash, glad you're here.
    As a simple man, I hope for... prosperity for my friends, love from my family, a few ribbons of tobacco, and a cold beer.

Welcome Ash!

Although in the minority, you are not the only lady here.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Young Puffer Fish Mister Entertainer's Avatar

Hello all! The name's Adam and I'm a freshman at The Ohio State University. I have just recently taken up pipe smoking and have already charmed a friend into picking it up as well! Be prepared to see a lot of questions from me, I am somewhat of a perfectionist. Thank you in advance!

Mike here - living in Dighton, Kansas. Been smoking pipe and cigar for 37 years - Ran the House of Briar in Baton rouge, Louisiana for a few years before it was sold and moved. I once had a great collection of pipes (about 100 select pieces) but sold them and quit smoking for a few years. Came to my senses and am rebuilding my rack - good to meet you all

rrb

Hello and welcome, Mike and Adam
    A distant pipe smoke on the horizon,
    I turned to look but it was gone...

Smile Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Hey everyone. My name is Tucker. I am a senior at Arizona State University. Getting back into the pipe! Will be buying my first or technically third pipe on Friday. Haven't smoke a pipe in a few years but I loved it back then. I'm thinkin about gettin my buddy into it too and buyin him a cob for his birthday. I've been browsing the forum non stop for the last week and this is a great place. My experience before with the pipe was not as good as I now know it can be. Thanks for all the great advice, pictures, and good natured comments that make me want to be a part of this community.

Newbie in the ocean

I am new to pipe smoking as of last fall. I now have 6 pipes but mostly use my 3 vintage meers I bought. Last fall and winter, I really liked english blends with latakia. As spring came along, I found Dunhill Light flake, bought a few tins and soon found those may have been the last 2 tins for sale on the entire best coast. Summer brought me VaPers and now find the Latakia and Oriental flavors once again appealing. I quit smoking cigarettes 4 years ago and love having the clean lungs. Cigars are great but are much to lenghty to smoke outside in the winter. A friend introduced me to the pipe and I am very happy. I only smoke 2-3 times a week, usually on weekends. I found a great master blender up in Portland Oregon. He sells his blends only at Rich's. His blends are rare in that he uses primarily Syrian Latakia. Very expensive however. His bulk prices are the same as or more expensive than premium blends in tins. Since a couple of ounces lasts me a month or two, I find it worth the cost.

Howdy folks! New member- off and on pipe-smoker. I've collected a few pipes over the years; mostly estates from epay and antique malls including three Dunhills including a 1954, a 1960 and a pre-1922 prince. I've also own a 1933 and a 1949 Parker, a Blue Riband, 4-dot Sasieni, Paul Perri, etc. As soon as I accumulate enough posts I'll post a photo of my small collection.

I don't know why I quit smoking a pipe this last time - no health or wife problems - maybe it was an inability to relax enough to enjoy the pleasures of a pipe? Well I've finally figured out that it really is the small pleasures that make life worth living. So I'm happy to have started up again and also to find this forum to learn more about pipes. Thanks!

John

everyone!!
    Dale

Young Puffer Fish

Greetings all,

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. More of a reader than a writer I guess. Been a cigar guy for some 10 years now. A member over at cigarbid since 01, but haven`t had time to post there in quite sometime. I like the little smileys here better :-}.

About 6 years back, my younger brother gave me a basket pipe for x-mas. That has led to a well known disease some here may know, PAD & TAD. Now I have a small handful of Savs in my rotation and about 10lbs in the cellar and tins everywhere.

A wonderful, relaxing and easy going hobby that I`m glad to enjoy with fellow enthusiasts.

Cheers,
    Dave

Welcome Dave!

Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 ... LastLast