Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1824

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; well I guess after reading almost all the important threads down here in the cellar I might as well introduce ...

  
  1. #76

    The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    well I guess after reading almost all the important threads down here in the cellar I might as well introduce myself...for those who don't know me I am a cigar smoker that was shoved head 1st down the pipe slope after making a comment about some pipe baccy. I enjoy different sides of both coins and have split my time equally between my hobbies. I also split my time between forums too and see alot of cross over. I don't post much and I am with Greg on how he (and many others) feel about post whoring. I have had a wonderful time meeting my fellow gorillas here and will continue to try. Thanks for having me!!




    Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

  2. #77

    IHT
    IHT is offline
    - IHT's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    what's up, shawn?
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

  3. #78

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    What's up lurker?
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

  4. #79

    International SOB sailchaser's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Good Day,
    I have always been interested in the allure of Pipes since I was a little kid and watched a mentor smoke a pipe.I always loved the smell. Until recently I owned no pipes at all. I have been around cigars all my life as my DAD was an avid cigar smoker and owns several pipes I never saw him use them. I have been smoking sticks on and off for the last 10 years but never have smoked a pipe.While cleaning up the house a the other day that I bought 2 years ago I ran into a humi style box that contained some tins and pipes hidden up in the rafters. Although I have been reading the Stickies I still know very little about pipes and look forward to increasing my knowledge.Thanks for sharing all you knowledge in the forum so I can learn
    " Fish Hard, Sailfast, Shoot Straight, and save time for the Important Things In Life "

  5. #80

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    welcome to the CS boards pipe forum.
    Thanks Greg, I feel that I may like it down here, what happened to Clinton?
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

  6. #81

    IHT
    IHT is offline
    - IHT's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by kheffelf View Post
    Thanks Greg, I feel that I may like it down here, what happened to Clinton?


    the change is due to the dramatic uptic in heated political posts we're having and i don't need to add fuel to the fire, unfortunately some ppl don't understand that i'm a member before i'm a moderator and that i should be allowed to post just the same as anyone else without them getting their panties in a wad (although it was just a color photo of boris karloff without makeup). so, this is a pre-emptive measure, which some might take offense to anything that anyone does "pre-emptively" nowadays.
    seriously, just goin' with the original IHT avatar that's more than a decade old now.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

  7. #82

    Young Fish Crambone's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Whats Up everybody.. New pipe smoker and long time cigar smoker here, took up the pipe to be able to smoke inside the house over the winter. I never thought I'd dig it this much.. The family liking the smell of an aromatic is a big plus.. I started out with (and still frequently use) the corn cobs and recently purchased my first briar from Boswells with a great assortment of samples. Ive gotten alot of good tips reading here. Looking forward to getting more involved..

  8. #83

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post


    the change is due to the dramatic uptic in heated political posts we're having and i don't need to add fuel to the fire, unfortunately some ppl don't understand that i'm a member before i'm a moderator and that i should be allowed to post just the same as anyone else without them getting their panties in a wad (although it was just a color photo of boris karloff without makeup). so, this is a pre-emptive measure, which some might take offense to anything that anyone does "pre-emptively" nowadays.
    seriously, just goin' with the original IHT avatar that's more than a decade old now.
    Got to love this threadjack, oh well, but I saw your edit on the Fox news thing, thought it was pretty funny.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

  9. #84

    Alpha Puffer Fish Tuxguy's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Hello, My name is Jason and Kevin "OT Loki " made me do it!

  10. #85

    IHT
    IHT is offline
    - IHT's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by Crambone View Post
    Whats Up everybody.. New pipe smoker and long time cigar smoker here, took up the pipe to be able to smoke inside the house over the winter. I never thought I'd dig it this much.. The family liking the smell of an aromatic is a big plus.. I started out with (and still frequently use) the corn cobs and recently purchased my first briar from Boswells with a great assortment of samples. Ive gotten alot of good tips reading here. Looking forward to getting more involved..
    welcome to the pipe forum.
    love the username/avatar. i was a big Tom & Jerry fan as well, that's probably one of my top 3 episodes, along with "Touche' Pussycat" and "Is You Is, or Is You Ain't My Baby".

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxGuy
    Hello, My name is Jason and Kevin "OT Loki " made me do it!
    welcome back.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

  11. #86

    Parisian Pimp croatan's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    seriously, just goin' with the original IHT avatar that's more than a decade old now.
    Still my favorite avatar of any I've seen on a forum. Nothing else is "you".
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

  12. #87

    IHT
    IHT is offline
    - IHT's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by croatan View Post
    Nothing else is "you".

    true, and that could mean so many different things depending on who you ask.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

  13. #88

    Parisian Pimp croatan's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post

    true, and that could mean so many different things depending on who you ask.
    I just like calling you "mummy"
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

  14. #89

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    "Is You Is, or Is You Ain't My Baby".


    welcome back.
    I wanna see you in a Zoot Suit Greg. Welcome Crambone
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

  15. #90

    just like my tobacco Spongy's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

    Welcome to the Pipe Forum, Gents.

Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •