Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 ... LastLast

Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

This is a discussion on Archive: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Jolly.. Try a tin of Squadron Leader...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Re: Pipe Forum: new members (introduce yourself)

Jolly..

Try a tin of Squadron Leader

The Smoky Dawn Front KetherInMalkuth's Avatar

If you local B&M doesn't carry it, Squadron Leader's not that easy to come by these days, as far as SGs go... neither is FVF.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. ~ Ronald Reagan

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Just picked up a tin of Squadron Leader from Cup'O Joes. I'd heard you guys all talk about it so much I had to try it.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Hi guys, I rediscovered the pipe about 6 months ago. First time was way back in HS and I was not able and lack the patience to learn the way. Now I've discovered the other slope is even more treacherous. Looking forward to learning more about this side of the slope.

Cheers

Ken

Maturing Puffer Fish briarbrian's Avatar

I dont remember doing an intro when I registered so here goes,

My nae is Brian, Im a pipemaker in Michigan and have been makin pipes for going on 10 yrs now. My site has ben around for about 9 yrs, (I sold through BriarBlues when I first started) Anyways I enjoy an occassional Islan cigar once in a while, but mostly smoke my rejects that I make.

Brian

Welcome to Puff Brian!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Hey fellow pipe smokers.

I'm kinda new to the pipe hobby coming in from cigar smoking. Been at it with my corn cob for about four months now and loving it more and more as time goes on. The pipe discussion is what got me to join, being that I now want to be a part of it!

Just got a Bjarne Houston in today.

Welcome to the forum Joseph. Nice looking pug.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

Thanks Jeff. I wish that were my pug. Love how yours has his tongue sticking out while sleeping also. I'm guessing that's a pug, too? Basing it on your name and the general look but I can't make out things to well in avatars half the time.

Yeah, that's Nick the pug, and he's a bit of a mutant. His tongue hangs out a couple of inches all the time. He drags it in the dirt when he's outside.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

Welcome Aboard!
    Dale

Newbie in the ocean

Greetings

I guess I am the latest addition to the forums.
    I started smoking pipe couple years ago just to cut down on cigarettes. I googled pipe forums - this one popped up close to the top.
    I checked few others which still dont give 404 error - looks like not much activity. Hope I am here for a long run.

Michael

Howdy Michael. New here myself but I've already asked questions and received great answers.

Welcome and well wishes from Texas.

Hey guys just noticed this thread at the top and figured I'd go ahead and throw myself out there. New pipe smoker with only a couple months of puffin' under my belt. Started a year or so ago when I lived in Alaska to pass the time and just recently decided to come back to it. Currently smoke a Molina (sp?) that I picked up about a month ago along with some cheap Grabows and Cobs. Really haven't found that blend or flavor that I'm crazy about(mainly smoked aromatics at this point- too hot and sweet thus far) but I enjoy the tradition and practice that comes with smoking. This seems to be a great community and I can't wait to get into trading!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Hi JoJah
    welcome

Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 ... LastLast