Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Santa Brought Me a Pipe!

This is a discussion on Santa Brought Me a Pipe! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I was involved in the Secret Santa gift exchange here on Puff this year. On my wish list were several ...

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Santa Brought Me a Pipe!

I was involved in the Secret Santa gift exchange here on Puff this year. On my wish list were several cigars and a "pipe starter kit." Well, I must have been good this year because anonobomber gifted me just that! Along with some "African Blend" starter-pipe tobacco.

So far, I've tried two bowls of the African Blend and I'm still getting the hang of it. I've watched several instructional videos on pipe smoking, but I think it's just going to take some practice. I've been using a screw to tamp because I don't have any tools...hahaha.

So I thought I'd just introduce myself here. I'm Pianoman. I'm in chat almost every day, so if one of you hard-core pipe experts would like to chat, drop in and PM me

Can't wait to try some different blends!

-Piano
    "It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

Re: Santa Brought Me a Pipe!

Lets see som pictures!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Welcome to the pipe side. Don't get discouraged getting the nack of packing and puffing does take practice. Watch lots of videos read lots of threads, try everything and you will be rewarded by finding out what works for you and for what tobaccos. There is no hard and fast rules about what you should and shouldn't do most of the time.

Enjoy the experience, oh and watch the slop, PAD and TAD are dangerous foes.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Maturing Puffer Fish Briars&Havanas's Avatar

Welcome!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Lets see som pictures!
    This is rule #1!
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Holy resurrection, Batman!

Here's a pic of everything Santa gave me

"It felt like kicking a puppy, but then you felt okay again because the puppy was acting like an asshole." - David_ESM

What's the brand on that pipe? I can't quite make it out, but it sure looks pretty.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber