Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hola

This is a discussion on Hola within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So some of you know me from the cigar side, but I keep looking @ some of the pipe stuff. ...

Hola

So some of you know me from the cigar side, but I keep looking @ some of the pipe stuff. Cant rule out what you don't try.
    Anyway, I will be posting and chatting a bit more as I try to figure out what I am going to do with Pipes!.

Thanks
    Don Moose

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Hola

Welcome, welcome!

Hi Brent / Don Moose!

Welcome to the pipe side. I think there are many of us that started out just like you, mostly with cigars but curious about pipes. I did. Although now I consider myself a pipe smoker that occasionally likes a nice cigar!

Anyway, welcome to another slippery slope (just ask Hannibal)!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Yeah exactly, just ask me and look at my ever growing tobacco cellar...

I will tell you this it's another huge slope. Once you learn how to properly pack, light, sip on a pipe and start trying different pipe tobaccos your going to be hooked. There is quite a learning curve here but once you get it figured out I'm sure you'll end up head first like I am at the moment. And you know I'll be seeing you in a little over a week and we can sit and B.S. about anything you want to know. Good thing is there is a ton of knowledge, just like on the cigar side, and everyone is so accommodating. Just remember one thing, there isn't any pipe tobacco, well not that I've found yet, that is just like a cigar. So if your looking for a "just like" it's not there. But you will find that out for yourself. Welcome to the next sickness!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

Welcome!

Maturing Puffer Fish Briars&Havanas's Avatar

Welcome!

I am already sucked in Jeff, what to do, what to do?

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Enjoy Brent!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

The natural tobacco choice of a moose is definitely the pipe. Beside that it already has built-in pipe racks on its head, it just makes sense. We'll get you broken in well.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber