Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello from Penn State

This is a discussion on Hello from Penn State within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey guys, figured I'd pop onto the pipe forum as well since I smoke a bowl or two when the ...

Hello from Penn State

Hey guys, figured I'd pop onto the pipe forum as well since I smoke a bowl or two when the weather gets to cold for a cigar. Love all the great tips so far.

Chest Beating Pack Leader [OT] Loki's Avatar

Re: Hello from Penn State

Welcome. where abouts in pittsburgh are you from

about 20 minutes out of town from the mill town of Clairton. It's right next to Thomas Jefferson, Elizabeth, and Mckeesport.

Welcome from a former Nittany Lion. I didn't actually graduate, so I don't know that you can call me an alumni.

There used to be, right off College, a great tobacco shop called the Tobacco Tavern. I don't think it's there anymore, but that's where I bought my first pipe. Good times.

Welcome to Puff.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Welcome to Puff!!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to puff.com

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Welcome from a former Nittany Lion. I didn't actually graduate, so I don't know that you can call me an alumni.

There used to be, right off College, a great tobacco shop called the Tobacco Tavern. I don't think it's there anymore, but that's where I bought my first pipe. Good times.

Welcome to Puff.
    Unfortunately its not, there is one B&M here and the guy is an absolute prick. Not only is everything about $4+ more than any other shop iv ever been to. The guy seriously treats you like he doesn't want your business.

Chest Beating Pack Leader [OT] Loki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsr5088 View Post
    Unfortunately its not, there is one B&M here and the guy is an absolute prick. Not only is everything about $4+ more than any other shop iv ever been to. The guy seriously treats you like he doesn't want your business.
    it's called your cigar den and i agree. his wife is ok, he's a raging cock

Quote Originally Posted by bsr5088 View Post

Welcome to Puff!

I went to PSU my first year and the guy was a complete a hole to me too. Wants you out of his store the second you walk in. Thankfully I wasn't a huge cigar smoker back then so I didn't give him much business.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Welcome to the pipe side, brother!