Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

new puffer from AZ

This is a discussion on new puffer from AZ within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; hello everyone i just recently introduced myself on the cigar side of things but have always been interested in pipes ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes hipoblaze's Avatar

new puffer from AZ

hello everyone i just recently introduced myself on the cigar side of things but have always been interested in pipes as well. my name is josh i am 29yrs old and have been a operational supervisor at UPS for about 5 years now. Started smoking cigars about a year or so ago, my wife had bought me a pretty nice merschaum(sp?) corn cob pipe at least that is what the lady at the smoke shop was tellin us. bought that but never smoked anyhting out of it then some herbal mixes we got out in sedona...look forward to spending some time here as well as the cigar section and the great guys in the chat room....here is a pic of said pipe

joshey
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by hipoblaze; 02-15-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Re: new puffer from AZ

new puffer from AZ-2012-02-15_12-44-56_235.jpg
    hopefully this pic will show up this time
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to the other side of Puff!!

That is a great pipe to start you down another slope.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

sooo i finally tried smoking it today my wife comes home today and handed me some black captain pipe tobacco she picked up while she was out....she must totally be stalking my postings here cause she always seems to know what i am talking about, she knew i wanted to try smoking a pipe and now she came home with some tobacco. i must say it was completely different experience and in a way it kinda reminded me of smoking a hookah. i don't think i did it right though....gotta do more research

joshey

so that captain black smelled AMAZING and tasted pretty darn good. i like the fact that smoking the pipe i had a little quicker experience then with a cigar which is nice. had some rough trials with the first couple bowls, watched some videos for newbies on youtube and got some tips for packing and lighting so gonna try another bowl soon and hopefully have much better expierence than the first few....any recomendations for tobacco's for a noob to try out other the the drugstore brands like captain black i have.

joshey