Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Got my first pipe!

This is a discussion on Got my first pipe! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by scottw Great looking pipe bro, I like how they color over time, it will look awesome Thanks ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Got my first pipe!

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Great looking pipe bro, I like how they color over time, it will look awesome

Thanks buddy, if you can post the pic for me that would be sweet
    Sorry bro i tried to send it to download so i could e mail it to myself and then down load it to photo bucket. I messed up and erased it by mistake
    I only have the phone since Christmas you think i would have learned it all by now.LOL!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes Aschecte's Avatar

a bit off topic but does anyone here know a good place to buy a quality pipe online ?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jswaykos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aschecte View Post
    a bit off topic but does anyone here know a good place to buy a quality pipe online ?
    I use SmokingPipes.com and Pipesandcigars.com.
    Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Aschecte's Avatar

Awesome thanks I was actually just on smokingpipes.com , I keep on telling myself I'm going to smoke a pipe one day and after seeing how beatifull this estate Nording is I am kinda inspired so to speak to finally give it a real go. Thanks for the info. - Aaron

Great looking pipe bro, I like how they color over time, it will look awesome

Thanks buddy, if you can post the pic for me that would be sweet

I found it it was moved to another folder i didn't erase it. My daughter helped me find it. We both got the same Motorola razor droid phones around the holidays. She learned hers i am still a work in progress lol!
    Anyways here you go Scott!
    Scott's Pipe!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jswaykos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    I found it it was moved to another folder i didn't erase it. My daughter helped me find it. We both got the same Motorola razor droid phones around the holidays. She learned hers i am still a work in progress lol!
    Anyways here you go Scott!
    Scott's Pipe!

Nice pipe!! Love the way it had colored over time.
    Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Thank you Tony!

Also try pulversbriar.com (when he comes back from vacation) for great estate pipes that can be had for a song.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Thank you Tony!
    Anytime
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2