Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Greetings From Wasaga Beach, Ontario Canada

This is a discussion on Greetings From Wasaga Beach, Ontario Canada within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well my starter kit arrived yesterday, just in time for the weekend as hoped. I could not wait so Loaded ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Derrick_Y's Avatar

Re: Greetings From Wasaga Beach, Ontario Canada

Well my starter kit arrived yesterday, just in time for the weekend as hoped. I could not wait so Loaded the bowl up 1/3 or so with some Carter Hall. Had a relaxing smoke after lunch. The Carter Hall was not to bad. I enjoyed the smoke and found myself looking for more.
    Around dinner time I decided to have another go and loaded up some Captain Black White. This stuff lit up and tasted like crap. It felt like my mouth was sweating gym socks. As the bowl smoked it Mellowed out a bit and was not as horrible as it was when lit.
    Just before Bed I thought I would have a night cap. Wanting to try everything and anything I loaded up a 1/4 or so bowl of what I believe to be Peter Stokkebye Nougat. This was a very mellow but nice smoke. Almost a little to mellow at the end of the day. But I really enjoyed the taste. You could taste the subtle Chocolate flavour. I thought this would be a great tobacco to enjoy with a morning Coffee. So that is what I did this morning. Packed pipe about 1/3 full of Nougat and poured the morning Coffee. The mellow mix was a great addition to the morning coffee. The two just seemed to compliment each other perfectly.

I know they say about resting pipes and so on but day one I figure I can break a rule or two due to enthusiasm on the first day. I am really disappointed in the pipe so if I ruin it learning I will not be heart broken.

Welcome Aboard Derrick!
    Dale

Young Fish

welcome from a fellow Canadian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2