Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New to the forum, but not to pipes. :)

This is a discussion on New to the forum, but not to pipes. :) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just saying Hi. All of my pipes are on hiatus at the moment and I'm focused more on cigars. Mainly ...

Leading Puffer Fish

New to the forum, but not to pipes. :)

Just saying Hi. All of my pipes are on hiatus at the moment and I'm focused more on cigars. Mainly due to travel, time, and wife. ) I posted two YouTube videos for Jason "The Meerschaum King" not too long ago to show off my two favorite meerschaums (Search for PEMontgomery on YouTube). One of these days though, I'm going to find me a gorgeous briar bent apple. ) Just love that shape. As for tobaccos I definitely lean more towards the English end of the spectrum. I find Aromatics nice, but only on occasion. My last tin smoked was Peterson's Irish flake (YUM), but I've been eying the sealed tin of Bell's Three Nun's that I've had for close to 13 years. I don't think I could smoke that fast enough by myself though so I'll more than likely send it off as a gift to some unsuspecting Piper.

MontyTheMooch

Re: New to the forum, but not to pipes. :)

Welcome to the Pipe Side!
    Dale

Puffer Fish with some spikes houncer's Avatar

Hi Eric, welcome!

Welcome to Puff. We're looking forward to hearing more from you, and perhaps we can help you track down that bent apple your looking for. We're real good at helping you spend your money!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to the other side.