Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New to the Pipe Side of Puff

This is a discussion on New to the Pipe Side of Puff within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Greetings All, Ive been posting on Puff for about a month or so, but this is the first time I've ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes ryanbish's Avatar

New to the Pipe Side of Puff

Greetings All,

Ive been posting on Puff for about a month or so, but this is the first time I've ventured over to the pipe side. My main tobacco choice has been cigars lately, but I do have and enjoy a pipe. My knowledge of pipes/pipe tobacco is pretty limited, but I hope to expand my knowledge through reading some of the threads in this section. Here's a pic of my Kriswell pipe that I've had for a few years now.

New to the Pipe Side of Puff-pipe-pic-300x500.jpg

Honestly I bought it because of the flat bottom which gives me the chance to sit it down while still smoking and type my posts and responses into Puff. I look forward to expanding my knowledge on pipes and pipe tobacco through this forum.

Thanks!

-Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ryanbish; 05-28-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: New to the Pipe Side of Puff

Nice looking pipe Ryan and welcome to this side of the forum. You'd be surprised how many of us enjoy both forms of tobacco. I just got into pipes this year and have learned a ton here.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Welcome to the pipe side. You should check out the Newbie Pipe Sampler trade. If you are wanting to expand your knowledge of pipe tobaccos, that's a good way to do it.

Welcome to the Pipe Side Ryan!
    Dale

Welcome to Ryan!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes houncer's Avatar

Hello & welcome!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Nice looking pipe and its a sitter!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quite a few of us double dippers here.

Puffer Fish with some spikes ryanbish's Avatar

Thanks for the warm welcomes! In all honesty, I guess you could say I pretty much smoke "drugstore" tobacco out of my pipe. I have bought some custom blends from a local B&M here in Topeka. Tasty stuff, I might need to swing by and pick some more up. I really enjoy aromatics. Any suggestions? Thanks!