Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Back after a hiatus :)

This is a discussion on Back after a hiatus :) within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey, I was member here a few years back probably 2009-10. I learned everything I knew/know from the members here...well ...

Newbie in the ocean

Back after a hiatus :)

Hey,
    I was member here a few years back probably 2009-10. I learned everything I knew/know from the members here...well life happened moved to San Diego, CA from Scottsdale, AZ after graduating from Arizona State University. I got a job, married, moved to San Francisco Bay Area. My Dad passed away in December and two days later my great grandmother passed away. A month later I found out my wife was pregnant and a week later we found out she miscarried. Two months later and she was pregnant again! This Friday we find out the sex of our healthy baby Like I said life happened...

Hope that wasn't TMI but I love the community here! I quit smoking cigarettes over 2 months ago and it's been great! I did it cold turkey and just recently picked up the pipe again after purchasing a nice little poker good for about a 20 to 30 min smoke and I love it. The size of the pipe fits my lifestyle and smokertunities (times that I can squeeze a bowl into my schedule) I bought a tin of Macbaren Burley "London Mixture" with the pipe to break it in an want to try something with more burley...very smokable blend but I love Latakia mixtures towards the Balkan end and perique. Va's have yet to make sense to my smoking pallette. I've thouroughly enjoyed Larry's Blend and some Night cap match I got way back and put it aside because I liked my EMP match better but smoked a few bowls of the night cap now in my new pipe and it's delicious When I started at this forum I had no pipes and when I left I had two pipes a MM bent cob and a bent apple shape briar. Still have those plus an apple church warden, my little poker, a super mini Chinese cob, and my Dad's Italian Bent apple I bought him for Christmas a long time ago. I also have my first meer on the way paid $22 shipped for a poker shape with lucite stem that's supposedly 40 years old and never smoked so I'm very excited about that...now to find a tobacco to reserve for the meer (thinking Magnum Opus possibly)
    Anyways it's great to be back and with a fresh palette since I quit the crappy sticks

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Back after a hiatus :)

Welcome back to puff
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix