Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New pipe smoker here saying Hi...

This is a discussion on New pipe smoker here saying Hi... within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by mcgreggor57 Once you get PM privileges, head over to the NST and sign up. It'll cost you ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: New pipe smoker here saying Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by mcgreggor57 View Post
    Once you get PM privileges, head over to the NST and sign up. It'll cost you 1 tin of baccy that your experienced piper wants (he tells you and you can have it dropped ship from a number of on-line retailers). In return you'll get a butt load of samples to try. You'll find out soon enough what you like and what you don't. I did that a few months back and am still working my way through them.

It doesn't hurt to put your address in your profile either. You never know when someone is going to "bless" you with some goodies.
    Awesome. Thank you for the advice.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: New pipe smoker here saying Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by mcgreggor57 View Post

It doesn't hurt to put your address in your profile either. You never know when someone is going to "bless" you with some goodies.
    I'm just now getting around to this.....do you mean for me to put my full address somewhere in my profile?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2