Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hey guys! Newbie here!

This is a discussion on Hey guys! Newbie here! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Brand new pipe smoker here! The name is Dylan, from West "by God" Virginia! Got my first pipe yesterday and ...

Newbie in the ocean

Talking Hey guys! Newbie here!

Brand new pipe smoker here! The name is Dylan, from West "by God" Virginia! Got my first pipe yesterday and have enjoyed one bowl of grandpas blend tobacco! Make me welcome, introduce yourself, and reccommend your favorite smoke!

Re: Hey guys! Newbie here!

Welcome Dylan!

Leading Puffer Fish

Welcome Dylan!

Welcome Aboard Dylan!
    Dale

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ten08's Avatar

Welcome Dylan! I'm brand new to pipe smoking too. There are plenty of knowledgeable brothers here that are eager to help you along. I highly recommend the Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes . It's a great way to try a wide variety of good tobacco, and begin to determine your taste preferences.

As for tobacco, I have smoked a fair amount of Prince Albert and Lane 1-Q, in getting acquainted with proper smoking technique. Those are pleasant in flavor and easy to work with. Now slowly working through my samplers, my favorite so far is the one I'm currently into: Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake (aka LBF)

pipes are awesome, welcome to awesometown.

Welcome to Puff!!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

to Puff, Dylan! There's such a broad variety of pipe tobaccos out there, not to mention a broad variety of preferences, that I'd hate to actually recommend anything, but my favorites are Frog Morton and Peter Stokkebye Proper English.
    Hangin' out with Friends

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Newbie in the ocean beardly parrish's Avatar

Hello! While I am new as well, I have been hooked on Escudo as of late. I highly recommend it!

Ello' ello' from the Garden State! BTW, Be ye Hatfield er' McCoy?

to Puff Dylan!!!
    "Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam"..... / 'You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur".

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

Hi Dylan.....and you're right in my backyard. I'm getting ready to send you a PM....keep an eye open for it!

Ahh! just realized you don't have enough posts to receive PM's from other members. I just wanted to let you know that we have a Pipe club that meets at Tobacco Warehouse in Cross Lanes on the second Tuesday of each month. Very Short notice but tomorrow July 10th is our next meeting from 6pm to 8pm. Bring your pipes and some zip lock bags. as there is always a plethora of different things to try. And judging by your user name, we have many things in common! Hope to see ya tomorrow.
    Last edited by bigdaddychester; 07-09-2012 at 04:50 PM.