Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Piper

This is a discussion on New Piper within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello all. Obviously, I am new; however, I am not new to the forum world. I have been mildly smoking ...

Newbie in the ocean beardly parrish's Avatar

New Piper

Hello all. Obviously, I am new; however, I am not new to the forum world. I have been mildly smoking pipe tobacco for about a year, but have been more serious about it as of late. (Perhaps it is the added stress from my job, 15 month old, or marriage?) So much so, after going through a few basket pipes, I finally bought my first "good" pipe; a Peterson 313. Thus far, it is a fantastic smoker. That said, there was a little oxidation on the stem so I used toothpaste to help with the foul taste. Consequently, the stem is now a bit hazy. After reading a few posts from this site, I have since ordered some Obsidian Pipe Oil to help.

Alas, I am here and am looking forward to reading, learning and contributing.

Question, I made a typo when creating my user ID and would like it changed. Can someone provide the appropriate point of contact for this inquiry?

Thank you

Re: New Piper

Welcome Aboard and welcome to the Pipe Side!

Just post and ask for Mods assistance and they'll be right on it, I'm sure.
    Dale

Welcome to the forum & enjoy your time here. Dale has it in one re your username. Post a little & get a little time here then you will get PM permissions & you can PM a mod to change it for you. Otherwise you could post your request in the "Questions, bugs & suggestions" section to get it corrected. Dave 73 usually keeps a good eye on that section & he is Admin.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Thank you for the replies.

Welcome to Puff!!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to Puff!!
    "Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam"..... / 'You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur".

Thanks for the replies. This forum has a plethora of information. I've been spending the majority of my time here reading the review section.

to Puff. It's great to have you, RP.