Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Longtime Puffer... Looking to Enter the Pipe Side

This is a discussion on Longtime Puffer... Looking to Enter the Pipe Side within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So, yeah, my name is Thomas and I'm living in Salt Lake City (originally from Pittsburgh, PA... Go Steelers!) and ...

Woo! Dachshund! AgentJuggernaut's Avatar

Longtime Puffer... Looking to Enter the Pipe Side

So, yeah, my name is Thomas and I'm living in Salt Lake City (originally from Pittsburgh, PA... Go Steelers!) and I'm considering getting into the pipe side of the tobacco world. Problem is, I have no idea what I'm looking for when it comes to a pipe (or tobacco). So I'll probably lurk for awhile and learn what I can from you guys on this side. I figure if smoking a pipe was good enough for my grandfather, it's something I should try.
    My blog tattoosandcigars.wordpress.com is still in preparation stages, but once I get this move completed I'll start putting up some reviews again.

Re: Longtime Puffer... Looking to Enter the Pipe Side

Welcome to the pipe side, enjoy your journey.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Leading Puffer Fish

The pipe side has a steeper slope so be careful! Welcome to pipes!

welcome to the old man club

Welcome to the Pipe Side Thomas!
    Dale

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentJuggernaut View Post
    So, yeah, my name is Thomas and I'm living in Salt Lake City (originally from Pittsburgh, PA... Go Steelers!) and I'm considering getting into the pipe side of the tobacco world. Problem is, I have no idea what I'm looking for when it comes to a pipe (or tobacco). So I'll probably lurk for awhile and learn what I can from you guys on this side. I figure if smoking a pipe was good enough for my grandfather, it's something I should try.
    A great relaxation for sure i enjoy it occasionally. But for me it can never replace cigars. Enjoy the journey down still another slope!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Welcome aboard Thomas, have a good read through the review forum to get an idea of taste and style of tobaccos, some fantastic baccy reviewers here.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Welcome to the other side!

Ship....puffers.....you get the picture.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Welcome Thomas. Like the cigar side, there are lots of great folks here...some of the same. Pipes are great for when you don't have time to enjoy a cigar.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.