Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello.

This is a discussion on Hello. within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Looks like this is the place for a first post. A few things about me. Just started smoking 6 months ...

Young Fish

Hello.

Looks like this is the place for a first post. A few things about me. Just started smoking 6 months ago to try and relax. Started with cigars. Enjoyed them quite a bit and they seemed to help. Saw a coworker smoking a pipe at the shop a few months ago and it reminded me that it was something I've always wanted to try. So, I did some research. Most of it here. This place is a wealth of info and seems like a great online community.

After the research part I ordered up a couple of corn cob pipes and a can of Frog Morton On the Town. Then I ordered more stuff this week. So far my pipe collection is all MM cobs. The Washington and the Pride were my first two. The others that I ordered showed up today. A Pony Express, Patriot and Freehand. I also ordered some more Frog Morton.

I think I'm in trouble.

Re: Hello.

Welcome Aboard!
    Dale

If you signed up here your in more trouble than you think. Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Welcome to Puff!!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Young Fish

Thanks.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix