Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greetings Pipe Smokers!

This is a discussion on Greetings Pipe Smokers! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hi all - Just want to introduce myself to the community My name is Jeff from the great state of ...

Young Fish

Greetings Pipe Smokers!

Hi all -

Just want to introduce myself to the community

My name is Jeff from the great state of Connecticut. I am here to learn more about the very fascinating world of pipes, and have found your forums very useful and the people whom post very knowledgeable so far!

I am an auction rat and flea market junkie and am getting known as the guy who always buys the pipe lots and the picker who always finds the one random pipe some vendor has for sale and knows nothing about and only wants a buck or two for some nice pipes

I do buy to resell, however I will not advertise such as I see that is forbidden, and completely respect that.

I look forward to having the ability to post pictures to show off some of my favorite finds, and getting your much needed input and comments when I have some questions about some of the rarer pipes I come across!

Thank you to all those whom have already responded to my questions and thanks in advance to the rest of the community!

Best,

Jeff

Re: Greetings Pipe Smokers!

Welcome to Puff!! Glad to see you posted an intro.

I too, scour the thrift stores looking for pipes. I use to restore them and resell, but now I only get the pipes for myself or for some one looking for one. All my go to pipes are estate pipes and were less than fifty bucks, some were stolen for twenty or less.

I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Young Fish

Very nice, I especially like the Blonde wood one on the top right!!

Welcome to
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Welcome to the Pipe Side Jeff!
    Dale

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Welcome, brother

Young Fish

Thank you all for the warm welcome!