Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello all. Not so new pipe smoker here.

This is a discussion on Hello all. Not so new pipe smoker here. within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I have smoked a pipe for a fairly long time since I was about 13. Then I gave it up ...

Hello all. Not so new pipe smoker here.

I have smoked a pipe for a fairly long time since I was about 13. Then I gave it up when I was about 21 or so. Picked it up again last year 2011 when my mother had passed away and I found my pipes all packed away. Brings back some good memories. I have mainly smoked Captain Black / White, Borkum Riff which they have changed, yuck, some Cherry and Sweet Vanilla blends. I sometimes mix those two for a nice smoke. Really mellows a person out while enjoying a decent pipe. I am currently looking to spread my wings and try a few others tobaccos aro's and non aro's. I never knew there was so many different blends. You guys out of all the other sites I have visted seem to be well versed, casual and laid back here on the forum, which is the main reason I joined this one and not any other. Hopefully I will be able to learn what and what not to smoke from some of the long termers here. Enjoy your smoke.

Re: Hello all. Not so new pipe smoker here.

Welcome Aboard Duane!
    Dale

Awaiting Confirmation

Welcome to Puff, Duane!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

welcome to puff enjoy the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

to Puff. It's great to have you, Duane!!