Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

His Lordship returns a pauper...!

This is a discussion on His Lordship returns a pauper...! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well lads, after a long, long, long hiatus from the heaven-on-earth we call pipe smoking, and an even longer hiatus ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

His Lordship returns a pauper...!

Well lads, after a long, long, long hiatus from the heaven-on-earth we call pipe smoking, and an even longer hiatus from these hallowed forums...I have returned.

I won't bore you with the details unless pressed, but suffice it to say, "life happened" and it is extremely good to be back!

Posting here because it has been so long, I expect I am an utter noob once again instead of the rank novice I was upon disappearing back in...what was it, '10? Ah well, it doesn't matter. Wondering if any gents I chatted with back then are still around!

Cheers
    "Is that so?" - Hakuin

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: His Lordship returns a pauper...!

Welcome back to the fold.

Welcome Back!
    Dale

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Welcome Back Brother!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

I'm watching you.

Welcome back!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Maturing Puffer Fish

Thank you guys- as I said, it's extremely good to be back. Especially after a warm welcome!

Finally looking like I'll be able to make it into town today to pick up my first cob(s) in a couple years! With my pipes and what little tobacco remained in storage back in Cali, I am both excited and nervous about going to the dreaded drugstore today to see what tobaccos they have. Excited because, well, it's about damned time I picked up this old love of mine. And nervous because, well...I live in a tiny gopher hole of a town with no proper smoke shop - so it's down to the local Save N' Shop to buy a pouch of what I will hope to the gods is something recognizable!

Wish me luck, brothers! Fingers crossed!
    "Is that so?" - Hakuin

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

welcome back to puff enjoy the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome Back!!