Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Pipe Smoker out of Arizona!

This is a discussion on New Pipe Smoker out of Arizona! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hi guys! I am an amature Cigar smoker. Started smoking... maybe at the end of 2011, and just branched over ...

New Pipe Smoker out of Arizona!

Hi guys!

I am an amature Cigar smoker. Started smoking... maybe at the end of 2011, and just branched over to pipe smoking last week! And I have to say I am LOVING it!

I have always been a very big nerd and had to resist smoking a pipe when the LOTR movies first came out. Now that I have seen the hobbit um-teen times, i just gave up! And im glad I did!

If any of you vet pipe smokers can suggest a good tobacco or pipe to help me start my collection that would be awesome! I picked up a full bent Johs briar wood pipe, and a tobacco named Norse Gold, enjoying them both so far!

Thanks!
    Ziggeroy

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Re: New Pipe Smoker out of Arizona!

Welcome to Puff
    #KL2154

Thanks! Glad to be here!

I'm to much of a pipe noob to be giving you advice Kyle but I will say welcome to the forum & I hope you enjoy your journey. Seems you are already.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Welcome to Puff! There are a lot of experienced pipe smokers here and you can learn a lot.

Welcome to Puff, Kyle. I saw your post to another newbie, and it seems like you are a fast learner.

Regarding tobacco recommendations, if you like LOTR then I'd say you should head over to Welcome to Our Shop, Just For Him and check out their Middle Earth Pipeweed collection (bulk custom blends). I highly recommend shortcut to mushrooms, but many of the others are high regarded as well. Maybe try a sampler pack?

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Welcome to Puff, Kyle. I saw your post to another newbie, and it seems like you are a fast learner.

Regarding tobacco recommendations, if you like LOTR then I'd say you should head over to justforhim<dot>com and check out their Middle Earth Pipeweed collection (bulk custom blends). I highly recommend shortcut to mushrooms, but many of the others are high regarded as well. Maybe try a sampler pack?
    Ha yeah! My post was pretty much the sum of my knowledge after one conversation with a guy at my local cigar/pipe shop.

AWESOME FIND! I am SOOOO going to try out a sampler of this Middle Earth Pipeweed! So cool, though... not sure if I can bring myself to smoke something named "Treebeard".

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

I am a noob at pipes!
    Welcome to PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix