Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Ahoy!

This is a discussion on Ahoy! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello good people and fellow Pipers! While chasing about on the internet I found this great group of folks and ...

Newbie in the ocean

Ahoy!

Hello good people and fellow Pipers!
    While chasing about on the internet I found this great group of folks and next thing you know...BOOM!...I'm a new member!

Anyhow I have been enjoying Cigars for a few year now and my buddy came over with his Cobb pipe and I figured what the heck...time for a new path in personal puffing. I am a sponge for information and I have been scouring the internet for info about Estate Pipes. My wife, an avid Estate Sale'r and Junktress, she approves of anything from years gone by and that suits me too.

Thanks gang...and I am always looking to learn more about the Who-What-When & Why's of all the older pipes.

Jason

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Re: Ahoy!

Welcome Jason! Great folks here and lots of info as well
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Welcome Jason! If you're looking for tons of info this is the place.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

Welcome buddy

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

! ! ! ! !
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix