Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

new from missouri with a my current collection of 5 pipe

This is a discussion on new from missouri with a my current collection of 5 pipe within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; hi all. been smoking a pipe since i was 20 years old. now im 25. i smokes a single quarter ...

Newbie in the ocean

new from missouri with a my current collection of 5 pipe

hi all. been smoking a pipe since i was 20 years old. now im 25. i smokes a single quarter bent apple shape pipe by wessex till last year. i was an occasional pipe smoker. it smoked horrable. i think the hole was drilled too low. i feel like im rambling. like a guy from aa. i some how managed to aquire 4 more pipes in less than a year. each smoking better than the last. almost like i can tell what the pipe will do now. even though they have been from the last year or so .
    the first two was a halfbent eggshaped pipe(from flea type store smokes great on the go fits my mouth well)
    a canadian jelling i had to restem(it functions and doesnt look too bad smokes coool and dry)
    i then got a meerchaum (and a comoy's summerset straight(english) pipe both smoke great.) dont know about the comoy's but i know the story of the meerchaum pipe

the last two i just got 2 days ago by my friends brother. his father got the meerchaum as a gift from his wife when the brother was 7. did i mention my friend is 60 and his brother is 70
    63 year old pipe. he told me yesterday he can still remember the day his mom gave it to his dad. he can still remember the days his dad smoked it.

he kept his dads jost pipe

here is some pics

new from missouri with a my current collection of  5 pipe-pb170262.jpgnew from missouri with a my current collection of  5 pipe-pb170261.jpgnew from missouri with a my current collection of  5 pipe-pb170260.jpgnew from missouri with a my current collection of  5 pipe-pb170258.jpgnew from missouri with a my current collection of  5 pipe-pb170259.jpg
    Last edited by daniel87; 02-13-2013 at 12:33 PM.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: new from missouri with a my current collection of 5 pipe

WELCOME TO THE PIPE SIDE OF PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Newbie in the ocean

thanks a bunch i currently smoke pipe but i am new to cigars

Welcome! Nice pipes!

Newbie in the ocean

talked to my friend traded the comoy's summerset straight(english) pipe for a ben wade golden walnut made in denmark

it smoke better
    Last edited by daniel87; 02-13-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

Have to say you have some nice pieces. Much like tattoos, pipes are very habit forming (and not just the nic).

Welcome aboard!

Newbie in the ocean

thanks it is funny though. i know what to look for now

Howdy Daniel and welcome to Puff

Thanks for sharing your stories about the pipes. You brought those beautiful well cared for pieces to glorious life for us!

Best wishes, Dafiddla
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Welcome to Puff, Daniel. With a name like that and those nice pipes, you'll fit in here just fine! I look forward to seeing you around.